- The New York Post Is (Basically) Reporting That Steve Kerr Will Coach The Knicks Next Year
- A Legitimate, Unbiased, Behind-The-Scenes Look Into The 'Legends Football League'
- On-Deck Circle Of Doom: Youth Player Takes Foul Ball To The Eye (Video)
- Andrei Kirilenko Is Opening The First Russian Hooters
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
An Argument About Last Night’s Sixers-Bulls Game Resulted In Two Men Being Shot
After last night’s 96-89 Bulls victory over the 76ers in Philadelphia, two Sixers fans, described as “younger males,” got into a dispute about basketball on a crowded train with a Bulls fan. Somehow the commotion devolved into flying bullets, and two men, the Bulls fan and an innocent peacemaker, were shot.
Via the Associated Press:
“[Lt. John] Walker says a 35-year-old Bulls fan quarreled with two younger males before being shot as his assailants exited the train at 46th street in West Philadelphia. A second man who and tried to calm things down was shot in the leg.”
Both of the wounded are expected to survive, but the shooters have yet to be apprehended. According to the Chicago Tribune, it all started over “a little bit of banter.”
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- The Bible Gets in the Way for Manny Pacquiao
- Is Manny Pacquiao The Next Best Fighter To Mayweather?