- Fantasy Football: Week 8 Waiver Wire Pickup Power Rankings
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Of Course The Cowboys' Joseph Randle Has Signed An Underwear Endorsement Deal
- The Bucks Are Gathering Investors -- Will They Be Enough To Keep The Team In Milwaukee?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
An Argument About Last Night’s Sixers-Bulls Game Resulted In Two Men Being Shot
After last night’s 96-89 Bulls victory over the 76ers in Philadelphia, two Sixers fans, described as “younger males,” got into a dispute about basketball on a crowded train with a Bulls fan. Somehow the commotion devolved into flying bullets, and two men, the Bulls fan and an innocent peacemaker, were shot.
Via the Associated Press:
“[Lt. John] Walker says a 35-year-old Bulls fan quarreled with two younger males before being shot as his assailants exited the train at 46th street in West Philadelphia. A second man who and tried to calm things down was shot in the leg.”
Both of the wounded are expected to survive, but the shooters have yet to be apprehended. According to the Chicago Tribune, it all started over “a little bit of banter.”
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts