- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
An Argument About Last Night’s Sixers-Bulls Game Resulted In Two Men Being Shot
After last night’s 96-89 Bulls victory over the 76ers in Philadelphia, two Sixers fans, described as “younger males,” got into a dispute about basketball on a crowded train with a Bulls fan. Somehow the commotion devolved into flying bullets, and two men, the Bulls fan and an innocent peacemaker, were shot.
Via the Associated Press:
“[Lt. John] Walker says a 35-year-old Bulls fan quarreled with two younger males before being shot as his assailants exited the train at 46th street in West Philadelphia. A second man who and tried to calm things down was shot in the leg.”
Both of the wounded are expected to survive, but the shooters have yet to be apprehended. According to the Chicago Tribune, it all started over “a little bit of banter.”
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- The 10 Biggest NBA Draft Busts Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun