- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
How Cute: Tyler Hansbrough Loses His Sh*t To Defend Brother Ben Hansbrough After He Took An Elbow To The Head
Tyler Hansbrough and Ben Hansbrough are brothers. They both play for the Indiana Pacers. Tyler averages 16.3 minutes per game, Ben 7.8. Tyler has played in all 22 games, Ben 4. Tyler is the older brother, Ben the younger.
During last night’s game, Cleveland’s Tristan Thompson was trying to wrestle away a rebound when his elbows swung wildly. Unfortunately one connected with the side of Ben Hansbrough’s chin, causing him to stagger backwards in shock/pain. This did not make Tyler happy, who jumped to the defense of his brother and had a mini-meltdown. Thompson puts his hands up innocently and probably tries to explain that it was accidental, but when it comes to Tyler’s own flesh and blood, he will cutely and nonviolently stand near your face and yell obscenities.
As for the rest of the Pacers (including Ben), they just kind of stand there – because, uh, it was an accident.
- Ultimate Warrior's Hall Of Fame Speech Among Most Iconic WWE Moments
- Pacquiao Actually Enjoyed Beating Tim Bradley
- Paulie Malignaggi Badmouths Manny Pacquiao
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released