- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Tyler Hansbrough is now on the Toronto Raptors. He’s still known as “Psycho T,” because he likes to put a fierce face on while trying to get rebounds over people more athletic than him. He is not actually psychotic, despite the nickname.
Metta World Peace, who once won an Oscar for his portrayal of Ron Artest in “Malice at the Palace,” doesn’t have a nickname, but it is strongly suspected that he is psychotic.
“Psycho T” got pissed at Actual Psycho in a preseason Knicks-Raptors game, but then he realized who he was getting pissed at, and the result was a splendiferous Vine video.
Don’t mess with World Peace. Or world peace. Or whirled peas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts