- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Tyler Hansbrough is now on the Toronto Raptors. He’s still known as “Psycho T,” because he likes to put a fierce face on while trying to get rebounds over people more athletic than him. He is not actually psychotic, despite the nickname.
Metta World Peace, who once won an Oscar for his portrayal of Ron Artest in “Malice at the Palace,” doesn’t have a nickname, but it is strongly suspected that he is psychotic.
“Psycho T” got pissed at Actual Psycho in a preseason Knicks-Raptors game, but then he realized who he was getting pissed at, and the result was a splendiferous Vine video.
Don’t mess with World Peace. Or world peace. Or whirled peas.
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy