- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Tyler Hansbrough is now on the Toronto Raptors. He’s still known as “Psycho T,” because he likes to put a fierce face on while trying to get rebounds over people more athletic than him. He is not actually psychotic, despite the nickname.
Metta World Peace, who once won an Oscar for his portrayal of Ron Artest in “Malice at the Palace,” doesn’t have a nickname, but it is strongly suspected that he is psychotic.
“Psycho T” got pissed at Actual Psycho in a preseason Knicks-Raptors game, but then he realized who he was getting pissed at, and the result was a splendiferous Vine video.
Don’t mess with World Peace. Or world peace. Or whirled peas.
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- 2014 New Orleans Saints Unrestricted Free Agents