- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Tyler Hansbrough Was About To Fight Metta World Peace, Until He Remembered Metta Doesn’t Come In Peace. Then, He Pooped His Pants.
Tyler Hansbrough is now on the Toronto Raptors. He’s still known as “Psycho T,” because he likes to put a fierce face on while trying to get rebounds over people more athletic than him. He is not actually psychotic, despite the nickname.
Metta World Peace, who once won an Oscar for his portrayal of Ron Artest in “Malice at the Palace,” doesn’t have a nickname, but it is strongly suspected that he is psychotic.
“Psycho T” got pissed at Actual Psycho in a preseason Knicks-Raptors game, but then he realized who he was getting pissed at, and the result was a splendiferous Vine video.
Don’t mess with World Peace. Or world peace. Or whirled peas.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts