- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Uh Oh … Don’t Look Now, But This Is What’s Currently Trending In Houston
Please Jesus, no. Not the “L” word.
Jeremy Lin had 31 points tonight, and looked good doing it — 10-for-17 shooting — as the Rockets beat the Raptors in double OT, 110-104. And yeah, above we see what’s trending on Twitter in Houston.
As we learned this season in The Walking Dead, things like this can be contagious. Just so you know.
Lin and James Harden combined for 56 points, and it was Lin’s third career career 30-point game.
Now you’ve woken the dragon:
Jeremy Lin snarl face pic.twitter.com/mGT3SziUYT
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) November 12, 2013
Jeremy Lin: 3rd career 30-point game … here's a look at how he shot in Monday's 2-OT win pic.twitter.com/fH67vTFFGq
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 12, 2013
— Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) November 12, 2013
And of course …
Dropped Jeremy Lin from my fantasy team this morning.. He scores 31 points tonight. This is the kind of day I've had . Worst luck ever.
— Nathan Wiseman (@Nathan_Wiseman) November 12, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts