- Bullpen Madness: Which Closer Will Lose His Job Next?
- Hate LeBron? You're Copying This Guy, Who's Hated The King Since He Was Born
- Of Course Craig Sager Is Watching The NBA On TNT From His Hospital Room
- Tim Tebow Spent Easter In The Woods With A Duck Dynasty Guy
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Uh Oh … Don’t Look Now, But This Is What’s Currently Trending In Houston
Please Jesus, no. Not the “L” word.
Jeremy Lin had 31 points tonight, and looked good doing it — 10-for-17 shooting — as the Rockets beat the Raptors in double OT, 110-104. And yeah, above we see what’s trending on Twitter in Houston.
As we learned this season in The Walking Dead, things like this can be contagious. Just so you know.
Lin and James Harden combined for 56 points, and it was Lin’s third career career 30-point game.
Now you’ve woken the dragon:
Jeremy Lin snarl face pic.twitter.com/mGT3SziUYT
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) November 12, 2013
Jeremy Lin: 3rd career 30-point game … here's a look at how he shot in Monday's 2-OT win pic.twitter.com/fH67vTFFGq
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 12, 2013
— Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) November 12, 2013
And of course …
Dropped Jeremy Lin from my fantasy team this morning.. He scores 31 points tonight. This is the kind of day I've had . Worst luck ever.
— Nathan Wiseman (@Nathan_Wiseman) November 12, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story