- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- The 86th Annual SportsGrid NFL Free Agency Awards
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- The Iron Man Is An Author Again
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Uh Oh … Don’t Look Now, But This Is What’s Currently Trending In Houston
Please Jesus, no. Not the “L” word.
Jeremy Lin had 31 points tonight, and looked good doing it — 10-for-17 shooting — as the Rockets beat the Raptors in double OT, 110-104. And yeah, above we see what’s trending on Twitter in Houston.
As we learned this season in The Walking Dead, things like this can be contagious. Just so you know.
Lin and James Harden combined for 56 points, and it was Lin’s third career career 30-point game.
Now you’ve woken the dragon:
Jeremy Lin snarl face pic.twitter.com/mGT3SziUYT
— Hardwood Paroxysm (@HPbasketball) November 12, 2013
Jeremy Lin: 3rd career 30-point game … here's a look at how he shot in Monday's 2-OT win pic.twitter.com/fH67vTFFGq
— ESPN Stats & Info (@ESPNStatsInfo) November 12, 2013
— Howard Chen (@ho_chenCSN) November 12, 2013
And of course …
Dropped Jeremy Lin from my fantasy team this morning.. He scores 31 points tonight. This is the kind of day I've had . Worst luck ever.
— Nathan Wiseman (@Nathan_Wiseman) November 12, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Jeremy Lin
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana Secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- No More Mr. Nice Guy: Manny Pacquiao Gets Real
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success