- SIR CHARLES IN CHARGE: The 14 Best #NBASitcoms
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Let's Play 'Find Everyone On The Clippers A New Team To Play For'
- Did Rays' Pitcher Joel Peralta Contract A Mosquito-Borne Tropical Illness?
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Draft Attendees Were Nuts With Patriotism When Bernard James Was Drafted
Just what the Dallas Mavericks need: another old man! No, I kid the Dallas Mavericks, but they did draft a 27-year-old rookie, a military veteran. And when Bernard James was drafted, the whole building showed their respect. Rece Davis made sure we knew about it:
If that guy isn’t an NBA champion at some point I’ll have to stop watching basketball. Simple as that. Preferably with the Knicks but on this one I’m honestly not picky.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Filed Under:
- nba draft
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Provodnikov's Falling Star
- Mayweather Wouldn't Want to Fight Ronda Rousey