- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Draft Attendees Were Nuts With Patriotism When Bernard James Was Drafted
Just what the Dallas Mavericks need: another old man! No, I kid the Dallas Mavericks, but they did draft a 27-year-old rookie, a military veteran. And when Bernard James was drafted, the whole building showed their respect. Rece Davis made sure we knew about it:
If that guy isn’t an NBA champion at some point I’ll have to stop watching basketball. Simple as that. Preferably with the Knicks but on this one I’m honestly not picky.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Filed Under:
- nba draft
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts