- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Draft Attendees Were Nuts With Patriotism When Bernard James Was Drafted
Just what the Dallas Mavericks need: another old man! No, I kid the Dallas Mavericks, but they did draft a 27-year-old rookie, a military veteran. And when Bernard James was drafted, the whole building showed their respect. Rece Davis made sure we knew about it:
If that guy isn’t an NBA champion at some point I’ll have to stop watching basketball. Simple as that. Preferably with the Knicks but on this one I’m honestly not picky.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Filed Under:
- nba draft
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story