- The 38 Sexiest Photos Of This Year's Pro Bowl Cheerleaders
- The USC Swim Team Sent Outsports A Very Interesting Christmas Card
- This Is What Happens In A World Where Miley Cyrus Almost Wins Time's 'Person Of The Year'
- Deadspin Knowingly Released Information That Got The Tony Dungy-USC Prankster Arrested
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Draft Attendees Were Nuts With Patriotism When Bernard James Was Drafted
Just what the Dallas Mavericks need: another old man! No, I kid the Dallas Mavericks, but they did draft a 27-year-old rookie, a military veteran. And when Bernard James was drafted, the whole building showed their respect. Rece Davis made sure we knew about it:
If that guy isn’t an NBA champion at some point I’ll have to stop watching basketball. Simple as that. Preferably with the Knicks but on this one I’m honestly not picky.
Video via CJ Fogler
- Filed Under:
- nba draft
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- Zab Judah Was Mayweather's Biggest Challenge?
- Notre Dame Football on the Fall?
- Naughty Photos Of The Bella Twins