- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Utah Jazz Fans’ Silly String Fight: 30 Seconds Of World-Record-Breaking Fun, Hours Of Cleaning Up
I don’t know what I like more, that the Utah Jazz felt like breaking the silly string fight world record was important enough to hand out 300 cans to fans at a recent game, or that the soundtrack to the whole thing was Enrique Iglesias’s “I Like It”:
As with most YouTube videos of people getting covered in various substances, this looks like it would be more fun to watch than to participate in — especially for the poor girl in the green shirt who had her head very vigorously patted by the Jazz mascot post-silly string fight.
[Via NBC Sports]
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story