- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Utah Jazz Fans’ Silly String Fight: 30 Seconds Of World-Record-Breaking Fun, Hours Of Cleaning Up
I don’t know what I like more, that the Utah Jazz felt like breaking the silly string fight world record was important enough to hand out 300 cans to fans at a recent game, or that the soundtrack to the whole thing was Enrique Iglesias’s “I Like It”:
As with most YouTube videos of people getting covered in various substances, this looks like it would be more fun to watch than to participate in — especially for the poor girl in the green shirt who had her head very vigorously patted by the Jazz mascot post-silly string fight.
[Via NBC Sports]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts