- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Vince Carter Gets “Injured,” Cuts Backdoor, Dunks Ball, Injury Disappears
How does one deflect the shame of launching a contested and deep two-pointer early in the shot clock? By flailing to grasp an injured ankle, then hobbling around a bit for some theatrical buttressing and quietly slinking into the furthest corner of the basketball court. Vince Carter’s melodramatics were so convincing that Golden State’s Harrison Barnes abandoned his post to double a cutting Elton Brand. Too bad he’s unfamiliar with Carter’s injury-faking ways, because Carter used the momentary defensive lapse to rid himself of pain and sneak backdoor for a huge dunk.
What injury is right, Kevin Harlan. As for whether this is wily veteran Vince Carter or underhanded dick Vince Carter, that’s your decision.
- Will Peyton Manning Break Tom Brady's Touchdown Record?
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Bradley Climbs Pound For Pound Top 10
- Weigh-in Has Alien, Short Cake, Kick-Ass Threats