- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Vince Carter Gets “Injured,” Cuts Backdoor, Dunks Ball, Injury Disappears
How does one deflect the shame of launching a contested and deep two-pointer early in the shot clock? By flailing to grasp an injured ankle, then hobbling around a bit for some theatrical buttressing and quietly slinking into the furthest corner of the basketball court. Vince Carter’s melodramatics were so convincing that Golden State’s Harrison Barnes abandoned his post to double a cutting Elton Brand. Too bad he’s unfamiliar with Carter’s injury-faking ways, because Carter used the momentary defensive lapse to rid himself of pain and sneak backdoor for a huge dunk.
What injury is right, Kevin Harlan. As for whether this is wily veteran Vince Carter or underhanded dick Vince Carter, that’s your decision.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts