- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vince Carter Gets “Injured,” Cuts Backdoor, Dunks Ball, Injury Disappears
How does one deflect the shame of launching a contested and deep two-pointer early in the shot clock? By flailing to grasp an injured ankle, then hobbling around a bit for some theatrical buttressing and quietly slinking into the furthest corner of the basketball court. Vince Carter’s melodramatics were so convincing that Golden State’s Harrison Barnes abandoned his post to double a cutting Elton Brand. Too bad he’s unfamiliar with Carter’s injury-faking ways, because Carter used the momentary defensive lapse to rid himself of pain and sneak backdoor for a huge dunk.
What injury is right, Kevin Harlan. As for whether this is wily veteran Vince Carter or underhanded dick Vince Carter, that’s your decision.
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches