- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Vince Carter Gets “Injured,” Cuts Backdoor, Dunks Ball, Injury Disappears
How does one deflect the shame of launching a contested and deep two-pointer early in the shot clock? By flailing to grasp an injured ankle, then hobbling around a bit for some theatrical buttressing and quietly slinking into the furthest corner of the basketball court. Vince Carter’s melodramatics were so convincing that Golden State’s Harrison Barnes abandoned his post to double a cutting Elton Brand. Too bad he’s unfamiliar with Carter’s injury-faking ways, because Carter used the momentary defensive lapse to rid himself of pain and sneak backdoor for a huge dunk.
What injury is right, Kevin Harlan. As for whether this is wily veteran Vince Carter or underhanded dick Vince Carter, that’s your decision.
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane