- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Vince Carter Gets “Injured,” Cuts Backdoor, Dunks Ball, Injury Disappears
How does one deflect the shame of launching a contested and deep two-pointer early in the shot clock? By flailing to grasp an injured ankle, then hobbling around a bit for some theatrical buttressing and quietly slinking into the furthest corner of the basketball court. Vince Carter’s melodramatics were so convincing that Golden State’s Harrison Barnes abandoned his post to double a cutting Elton Brand. Too bad he’s unfamiliar with Carter’s injury-faking ways, because Carter used the momentary defensive lapse to rid himself of pain and sneak backdoor for a huge dunk.
What injury is right, Kevin Harlan. As for whether this is wily veteran Vince Carter or underhanded dick Vince Carter, that’s your decision.
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship