- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- An 'Aaron Ramsey Curse'? When Arsenal Midfielder Scores, A Celebrity Dies
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 New Orleans Saints Season Preview
- 4 Rookie Quarterbacks Who Will Start And Have Fantasy Value This Season
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Worst Sequence Ever? Von Wafer Celebrates Missed Dunk, Then Causes Turnover
The Boston Celtics sat four starters (Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo) last night in an overtime loss against the Washington Wizards. Doc Rivers said that resting his guys is more important in these final days of the season than to chase a higher seed and tire out his core quartet.
So what happened on the court? Von Wafer got to play. You might ask, what really is the talent gap between a benchwarmer and a starter in the NBA? “The Dutch Cookie,” in just one sequence, showed us.
He first drove hard to the basket, elevated and dunked. Not bad, right? He then taunted and roared at Wizards fans. All this would be dandy if he actually made the dunk. The ball clanked off the rim, unbeknownst to Wafer. He then proceeded to jump back into the play, but in his haste, he bumped Jermaine O’Neal and caused him to travel. A perfect storm of bench play, if you will.
The video is below.
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee