- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Worst Sequence Ever? Von Wafer Celebrates Missed Dunk, Then Causes Turnover
The Boston Celtics sat four starters (Kevin Garnett, Paul Pierce, Ray Allen and Rajon Rondo) last night in an overtime loss against the Washington Wizards. Doc Rivers said that resting his guys is more important in these final days of the season than to chase a higher seed and tire out his core quartet.
So what happened on the court? Von Wafer got to play. You might ask, what really is the talent gap between a benchwarmer and a starter in the NBA? “The Dutch Cookie,” in just one sequence, showed us.
He first drove hard to the basket, elevated and dunked. Not bad, right? He then taunted and roared at Wizards fans. All this would be dandy if he actually made the dunk. The ball clanked off the rim, unbeknownst to Wafer. He then proceeded to jump back into the play, but in his haste, he bumped Jermaine O’Neal and caused him to travel. A perfect storm of bench play, if you will.
The video is below.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?