- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Dwyane Wade Stealthily Kicked Ramon Sessions In The Family Jewels
With a game noted for its fluidity and athleticism, you sometimes forget Dwyane Wade’s getting up there in years (unless you’re Charles Barkley; then you have no problem forgetting). But while the Heat’s second best player is losing a step or two because of his advancing age (he’s 30), he’s gaining in other areas: Notably, in his ability to pull off covertly chippy maneuvers. By “covertly chippy maneuvers,” we mean he literally kicked Ramon Sessions in his 26-year-old junk. Old Man Wade would eventually be caught with his knee in the junk drawer, but the Heat left Charlotte with a 105-92 win. And they got to meet Ric Flair!
- Holly Holm Takes Nikki Knudsen Down
- What Will The Bears Do Without Cutler?
- Brett Favre to Come Back 1 More Time
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight