- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Dwyane Wade Stealthily Kicked Ramon Sessions In The Family Jewels
With a game noted for its fluidity and athleticism, you sometimes forget Dwyane Wade’s getting up there in years (unless you’re Charles Barkley; then you have no problem forgetting). But while the Heat’s second best player is losing a step or two because of his advancing age (he’s 30), he’s gaining in other areas: Notably, in his ability to pull off covertly chippy maneuvers. By “covertly chippy maneuvers,” we mean he literally kicked Ramon Sessions in his 26-year-old junk. Old Man Wade would eventually be caught with his knee in the junk drawer, but the Heat left Charlotte with a 105-92 win. And they got to meet Ric Flair!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts