- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Dwyane Wade Stealthily Kicked Ramon Sessions In The Family Jewels
With a game noted for its fluidity and athleticism, you sometimes forget Dwyane Wade’s getting up there in years (unless you’re Charles Barkley; then you have no problem forgetting). But while the Heat’s second best player is losing a step or two because of his advancing age (he’s 30), he’s gaining in other areas: Notably, in his ability to pull off covertly chippy maneuvers. By “covertly chippy maneuvers,” we mean he literally kicked Ramon Sessions in his 26-year-old junk. Old Man Wade would eventually be caught with his knee in the junk drawer, but the Heat left Charlotte with a 105-92 win. And they got to meet Ric Flair!
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- Tennis Babe Maria Sharapova Shows Off Her Personalized Porsche
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs