- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Dwyane Wade Stealthily Kicked Ramon Sessions In The Family Jewels
With a game noted for its fluidity and athleticism, you sometimes forget Dwyane Wade’s getting up there in years (unless you’re Charles Barkley; then you have no problem forgetting). But while the Heat’s second best player is losing a step or two because of his advancing age (he’s 30), he’s gaining in other areas: Notably, in his ability to pull off covertly chippy maneuvers. By “covertly chippy maneuvers,” we mean he literally kicked Ramon Sessions in his 26-year-old junk. Old Man Wade would eventually be caught with his knee in the junk drawer, but the Heat left Charlotte with a 105-92 win. And they got to meet Ric Flair!
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco