- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Warriors Fans Let Donald Sterling Have It With Clever Signage
As we know, Clippers owner Donald Sterling allegedly does not like his mistress being seen or having her photo taken with black people during games — but may make exceptions if those people are of mixed race. Donald Sterling, ladies and gentlemen. Isn’t he great?
Anyway, the recording of that conversation came out on Saturday, and the Clippers had to play the Warriors in Game 4 of their playoff series today. Awk-ward.
And because satire is our most effective form of social commentary, we also present this:
Donald Sterling logic.. pic.twitter.com/CJ9IzEWTUX
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) April 27, 2014
As Woody Allen once said, however: “Physical force is always better, because it’s hard to satirize a guy with shiny boots.”
- Filed Under:
- Golden State Warriors
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Drew Brees "Randomly" Drug Tested After Career Comments
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?