- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Carmelo Anthony Would Be, Hands Down, The Worst NFL Quarterback Ever
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Warriors Fans Let Donald Sterling Have It With Clever Signage
As we know, Clippers owner Donald Sterling allegedly does not like his mistress being seen or having her photo taken with black people during games — but may make exceptions if those people are of mixed race. Donald Sterling, ladies and gentlemen. Isn’t he great?
Anyway, the recording of that conversation came out on Saturday, and the Clippers had to play the Warriors in Game 4 of their playoff series today. Awk-ward.
And because satire is our most effective form of social commentary, we also present this:
Donald Sterling logic.. pic.twitter.com/CJ9IzEWTUX
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) April 27, 2014
As Woody Allen once said, however: “Physical force is always better, because it’s hard to satirize a guy with shiny boots.”
- Filed Under:
- Golden State Warriors
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts