- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Warriors Fans Let Donald Sterling Have It With Clever Signage
As we know, Clippers owner Donald Sterling allegedly does not like his mistress being seen or having her photo taken with black people during games — but may make exceptions if those people are of mixed race. Donald Sterling, ladies and gentlemen. Isn’t he great?
Anyway, the recording of that conversation came out on Saturday, and the Clippers had to play the Warriors in Game 4 of their playoff series today. Awk-ward.
And because satire is our most effective form of social commentary, we also present this:
Donald Sterling logic.. pic.twitter.com/CJ9IzEWTUX
— Happy Gilmore (@_Happy_Gilmore) April 27, 2014
As Woody Allen once said, however: “Physical force is always better, because it’s hard to satirize a guy with shiny boots.”
- Filed Under:
- Golden State Warriors
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Anderson Silva Returns to Meet Nick Diaz in Middleweight Clash
- Jermain Taylor Released On Bond
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce