- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Warriors Play-By-Play Announcer Calls Glen Davis ‘Big Dick Baby,’ Calls David Lee ‘David Lee’
Veteran CSN announcer Bob Fitzgerald let’s a weird one slip at the 0:06 mark: “David Lee, bodied by big dick baby…” Wow. We heard him loud in clear. Our colleagues over at Bleacher Report were a bit more understanding.
[BR] He almost wound up going with Big Davis, but he seemed to catch his mistake. Unfortunately, he caught it at a time that warped his words to the point that you almost expected a public acknowledgement of it after the fact.
Whatever it was, we’re on board with a permenant change to Davis’ nickname — as he has publicly whined about the “baby” moniker for years. Ask, and ye shall receive, Glen “Big Dick Baby” Davis. (Join the movement on Twitter by using #GlenBigDickBabyDavis.)
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts