- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Warriors Play-By-Play Announcer Calls Glen Davis ‘Big Dick Baby,’ Calls David Lee ‘David Lee’
Veteran CSN announcer Bob Fitzgerald let’s a weird one slip at the 0:06 mark: “David Lee, bodied by big dick baby…” Wow. We heard him loud in clear. Our colleagues over at Bleacher Report were a bit more understanding.
[BR] He almost wound up going with Big Davis, but he seemed to catch his mistake. Unfortunately, he caught it at a time that warped his words to the point that you almost expected a public acknowledgement of it after the fact.
Whatever it was, we’re on board with a permenant change to Davis’ nickname — as he has publicly whined about the “baby” moniker for years. Ask, and ye shall receive, Glen “Big Dick Baby” Davis. (Join the movement on Twitter by using #GlenBigDickBabyDavis.)
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story