- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch David Stern Get Booed As He Rings In The 2011 NBA Draft
When NFL commissioner Roger Goodell welcomed fans to this year’s draft, fans did what fans do to the head of a locked-out league (a lockout for which Goodell and the league’s owners are generally faulted): they booed.
Well, tonight, David Stern, commissioner of the NBA, a league that isn’t currently locked out but soon may be, welcomed fans to his league’s draft. How did fans greet him? You know how:
Note that neither Stern’s “Let’s hear it for New Jersey” (the draft is being held in Newark, as opposed to the last several years when it’s taken place at Madison Square Garden), nor his salute to “our great fans,” could tame the bloodlust. Well, at least it’s a sign that fans love the league.
- Did Mayweather Avoid Fighting Amir Khan?
- How Amir Khan Will Get A Shot At Mayweather
- Floyd Mayweather Discusses Training With Young Fighters
- Batista Gets Backstage Heat After Royal Rumble, Negative Feedback From Fans Leaving