- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch David Stern Get Booed As He Rings In The 2011 NBA Draft
When NFL commissioner Roger Goodell welcomed fans to this year’s draft, fans did what fans do to the head of a locked-out league (a lockout for which Goodell and the league’s owners are generally faulted): they booed.
Well, tonight, David Stern, commissioner of the NBA, a league that isn’t currently locked out but soon may be, welcomed fans to his league’s draft. How did fans greet him? You know how:
Note that neither Stern’s “Let’s hear it for New Jersey” (the draft is being held in Newark, as opposed to the last several years when it’s taken place at Madison Square Garden), nor his salute to “our great fans,” could tame the bloodlust. Well, at least it’s a sign that fans love the league.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts