- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch David Stern Get Booed As He Rings In The 2011 NBA Draft
When NFL commissioner Roger Goodell welcomed fans to this year’s draft, fans did what fans do to the head of a locked-out league (a lockout for which Goodell and the league’s owners are generally faulted): they booed.
Well, tonight, David Stern, commissioner of the NBA, a league that isn’t currently locked out but soon may be, welcomed fans to his league’s draft. How did fans greet him? You know how:
Note that neither Stern’s “Let’s hear it for New Jersey” (the draft is being held in Newark, as opposed to the last several years when it’s taken place at Madison Square Garden), nor his salute to “our great fans,” could tame the bloodlust. Well, at least it’s a sign that fans love the league.
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'