- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Watch David Stern Get Booed As He Rings In The 2011 NBA Draft
When NFL commissioner Roger Goodell welcomed fans to this year’s draft, fans did what fans do to the head of a locked-out league (a lockout for which Goodell and the league’s owners are generally faulted): they booed.
Well, tonight, David Stern, commissioner of the NBA, a league that isn’t currently locked out but soon may be, welcomed fans to his league’s draft. How did fans greet him? You know how:
Note that neither Stern’s “Let’s hear it for New Jersey” (the draft is being held in Newark, as opposed to the last several years when it’s taken place at Madison Square Garden), nor his salute to “our great fans,” could tame the bloodlust. Well, at least it’s a sign that fans love the league.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts