- 49ers Tight End Engaged To Miss Hooters 2009, Is Winning At Life
- Watch This Girl Masterfully Lip-Sync The Commentary Of The Now Famous Iron Bowl Return Play
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Bill Belichick Took Some Time Out Of His Day To Rip The Jets, Just Because
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Watch Dirk Nowitzki Play One-On-One With A Kid At The Hospital
Dirk Nowitzki, as you might imagine, is virtually unstoppable in mini-hoop basketball. The Mavericks superstar has length for days, a smooth stroke, and his plodding stride is a non-factor on such a small court. So when Dirk visited the Children’s Medical Center in Dallas last week, he was a huge mismatch on paper for little dude Will Kolassa. But Will could play, too, and the two produced this entertaining battle.
Major props to Will’s “I liked it when you beat the Heat. I hate the Heat.” A true American.
- Who's To Blame For The 49ers Passing Game?
- Roach: Pacquiao's Heart with Typhoon Victims
- Top 10 Worst Decisions in MMA History
- Devon Alexander Ripped and Ready For Showtime