- FANTASY FOOTBALL: NFL Week 9 Picks & Game Previews
- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch Dirk Nowitzki Play One-On-One With A Kid At The Hospital
Dirk Nowitzki, as you might imagine, is virtually unstoppable in mini-hoop basketball. The Mavericks superstar has length for days, a smooth stroke, and his plodding stride is a non-factor on such a small court. So when Dirk visited the Children’s Medical Center in Dallas last week, he was a huge mismatch on paper for little dude Will Kolassa. But Will could play, too, and the two produced this entertaining battle.
Major props to Will’s “I liked it when you beat the Heat. I hate the Heat.” A true American.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts