- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Watch JaVale McGee Sink The First Three-Pointer Of His Career
There is something so special and titillating about a big man, or any non-shooter for that matter, sinking that elusive three-pointer. Thanks to a new breed of big men with range (Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Love, Kevin Durant to an extent), the big man who decides to take an outside shot for the hell of it is somewhat of a lost art — there are big guys who can do it and big guys who can’t, and they stick to their respective guns.
But here’s JaVale McGee, taking a three-pointer just for the hell of it, and sinking it. The first of his career. Take it all in, JaVale. You win.
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts