- Christiano Ronaldo Ejected, Crowd Throws Stuff
- Kate Upton Before She Became The Mega-Supermodel You Know And Love Today
- If You're Going To Post A Workout Video, Make Sure There Isn't A Guy Taking A Dump Visible In The Frame
- MMA In Pakistan? Watch This Awesome Documentary...
- The Most Feared Latina In Women's Football
Watch JaVale McGee Sink The First Three-Pointer Of His Career
There is something so special and titillating about a big man, or any non-shooter for that matter, sinking that elusive three-pointer. Thanks to a new breed of big men with range (Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Love, Kevin Durant to an extent), the big man who decides to take an outside shot for the hell of it is somewhat of a lost art — there are big guys who can do it and big guys who can’t, and they stick to their respective guns.
But here’s JaVale McGee, taking a three-pointer just for the hell of it, and sinking it. The first of his career. Take it all in, JaVale. You win.
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- Donte Stallworth is Ready to Return to the Field
- 50 Cent Will Fight Mayweather for $5 Mil
- Top 10 Meatheads Who Played in the NFL
- The 20 Biggest Blowouts in Sports History