- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch JaVale McGee Sink The First Three-Pointer Of His Career
There is something so special and titillating about a big man, or any non-shooter for that matter, sinking that elusive three-pointer. Thanks to a new breed of big men with range (Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Love, Kevin Durant to an extent), the big man who decides to take an outside shot for the hell of it is somewhat of a lost art — there are big guys who can do it and big guys who can’t, and they stick to their respective guns.
But here’s JaVale McGee, taking a three-pointer just for the hell of it, and sinking it. The first of his career. Take it all in, JaVale. You win.
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!