- Utah Quarterback Travis Wilson Gets Wrecked Mid-Air And Lands On Head
- NFL Viewing Maps: Broncos At Seahawks, Plus Everything Else
- Lazy Texas A&M Collie Saved From Trampling By Heroic Cadet (Video)
- This One Play Sums Up All Of Saturday's College Football Match-Ups
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Watch JaVale McGee Sink The First Three-Pointer Of His Career
There is something so special and titillating about a big man, or any non-shooter for that matter, sinking that elusive three-pointer. Thanks to a new breed of big men with range (Dirk Nowitzki, Kevin Love, Kevin Durant to an extent), the big man who decides to take an outside shot for the hell of it is somewhat of a lost art — there are big guys who can do it and big guys who can’t, and they stick to their respective guns.
But here’s JaVale McGee, taking a three-pointer just for the hell of it, and sinking it. The first of his career. Take it all in, JaVale. You win.
- Filed Under:
- javale mcgee
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'