- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Watch Jay-Z Explain Who He Is To An Old Woman On The Subway
Is this sports related? Not really. But it’s funny and adorable, so just pretend that Jay-Z is on his way to a Brooklyn Nets game instead of his own performance at Barclays and that he’s a real owner not a minority one, and enjoy. Or pretend that the old woman is Jason Kidd, or something.
Jay-Z + Nice Old Lady = YouTube Gold.
A big ol’ H/T to Gawker for the video.
- Filed Under:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts