- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch Jay-Z Explain Who He Is To An Old Woman On The Subway
Is this sports related? Not really. But it’s funny and adorable, so just pretend that Jay-Z is on his way to a Brooklyn Nets game instead of his own performance at Barclays and that he’s a real owner not a minority one, and enjoy. Or pretend that the old woman is Jason Kidd, or something.
Jay-Z + Nice Old Lady = YouTube Gold.
A big ol’ H/T to Gawker for the video.
- Filed Under:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.