- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Watch Jay-Z Explain Who He Is To An Old Woman On The Subway
Is this sports related? Not really. But it’s funny and adorable, so just pretend that Jay-Z is on his way to a Brooklyn Nets game instead of his own performance at Barclays and that he’s a real owner not a minority one, and enjoy. Or pretend that the old woman is Jason Kidd, or something.
Jay-Z + Nice Old Lady = YouTube Gold.
A big ol’ H/T to Gawker for the video.
- Filed Under:
- The Year Of Serena Williams
- UFC Stars Fighting on Twitter
- Summer Rae Reflects On WWE Run
- Dwight Howard Would Fight in the UFC?