- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch Jay-Z Explain Who He Is To An Old Woman On The Subway
Is this sports related? Not really. But it’s funny and adorable, so just pretend that Jay-Z is on his way to a Brooklyn Nets game instead of his own performance at Barclays and that he’s a real owner not a minority one, and enjoy. Or pretend that the old woman is Jason Kidd, or something.
Jay-Z + Nice Old Lady = YouTube Gold.
A big ol’ H/T to Gawker for the video.
- Filed Under:
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement