- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Watch Kevin Durant Earn His First Career Ejection (For Cussin’ At A Ref!)
Well, nobody’s perfect. Nope, not even Kevin Durant. On the wrong end of a fairly lopsided affair between the Oklahoma City Thunder and Brooklyn Nets, Durant had had enough by game’s end. He let his temper get the best of him, cussing at a ref. And no, you’re not allowed to do that.
The game was actually in the Nets’ favor early (they had a 16-point lead at one point), but the Thunder came back and were within two with only seven minutes remaining, but the Nets pulled away after being beneficiaries of a few calls and nailing their free throws. They won, 110-93, and Durant was tossed for the first time in his young career.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'