- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Watch NBA Official Joey Crawford Power Trip And Toss Everybody (VIDEO)
This didn’t really affect the outcome of the game, but it was hilarious. If not briefly terrifying. Crawford, whose known for being a silly-angry-dwarf-ref, gets REALLY into the games, if you haven’t noticed. Is he basking in the glow cast from the embers of dying playoff series? Maybe. He certainly had to the feel the euphoria that comes from, for once, being cheered by an entire crowd.
But why then toss the Zach Randolph after all this? That’s not a crowd pleaser. That’s just an exercise executive power. As it turns out, tossing both Matt Barnes and Chris Paul with iffy technical fouls, wasn’t about winning anyone’s heart.
It’s about Joey Crawford.
- 2014 NFL Free Agency: Top 10 Quarterbacks
- Top 5 Landing Spots for Eric Decker
- Five NFL Running Backs On the Rise In 2014
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?