- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Watch NBA Official Joey Crawford Power Trip And Toss Everybody (VIDEO)
This didn’t really affect the outcome of the game, but it was hilarious. If not briefly terrifying. Crawford, whose known for being a silly-angry-dwarf-ref, gets REALLY into the games, if you haven’t noticed. Is he basking in the glow cast from the embers of dying playoff series? Maybe. He certainly had to the feel the euphoria that comes from, for once, being cheered by an entire crowd.
But why then toss the Zach Randolph after all this? That’s not a crowd pleaser. That’s just an exercise executive power. As it turns out, tossing both Matt Barnes and Chris Paul with iffy technical fouls, wasn’t about winning anyone’s heart.
It’s about Joey Crawford.
- Aaron Hernandez's Jailhouse Attack Victim Released
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- UFC 170 Salaries Revealed
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends