- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Watch NBA Official Joey Crawford Power Trip And Toss Everybody (VIDEO)
This didn’t really affect the outcome of the game, but it was hilarious. If not briefly terrifying. Crawford, whose known for being a silly-angry-dwarf-ref, gets REALLY into the games, if you haven’t noticed. Is he basking in the glow cast from the embers of dying playoff series? Maybe. He certainly had to the feel the euphoria that comes from, for once, being cheered by an entire crowd.
But why then toss the Zach Randolph after all this? That’s not a crowd pleaser. That’s just an exercise executive power. As it turns out, tossing both Matt Barnes and Chris Paul with iffy technical fouls, wasn’t about winning anyone’s heart.
It’s about Joey Crawford.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts