- Stuck On You: Carson Palmer And Khalil Mack Ask You Please Not To Laugh At This
- Colt McCoy's First Pass Attempt Was A 70-Yard TD, So Here Are Some Photos Of His Wife
- Do The Patriots Need To Hire A General Manager?
- NBA 2K15 Review: Much More Than Just Those Hideous Create-A-Player Faces
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today On ESPN’s Wired Segment: Russell Westbrook Sings Nicki Minaj, Carlos Boozer Doesn’t Like It
Okay, so, technically Carlos Boozer is making that face because of the smelling salts. But if he heard Russell Westbrook’s rendition of “Starships” by Nicki Minaj, he would have the exact same reaction.
As mentioned earlier, this game was a runaway with a few choice highlights, mainly involving Russell Westbrook. But getting an inside look at what it’s like to be an NBA player during an NBA game is always fun, so let’s take a look at this particularly funny edition of “Wired.”
Yeah, Russell, listen. Don’t quit your day job. Or sing like that ever again. This is not an April Fools joke. Thanks.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'