- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Today On ESPN’s Wired Segment: Russell Westbrook Sings Nicki Minaj, Carlos Boozer Doesn’t Like It
Okay, so, technically Carlos Boozer is making that face because of the smelling salts. But if he heard Russell Westbrook’s rendition of “Starships” by Nicki Minaj, he would have the exact same reaction.
As mentioned earlier, this game was a runaway with a few choice highlights, mainly involving Russell Westbrook. But getting an inside look at what it’s like to be an NBA player during an NBA game is always fun, so let’s take a look at this particularly funny edition of “Wired.”
Yeah, Russell, listen. Don’t quit your day job. Or sing like that ever again. This is not an April Fools joke. Thanks.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts