- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Today On ESPN’s Wired Segment: Russell Westbrook Sings Nicki Minaj, Carlos Boozer Doesn’t Like It
Okay, so, technically Carlos Boozer is making that face because of the smelling salts. But if he heard Russell Westbrook’s rendition of “Starships” by Nicki Minaj, he would have the exact same reaction.
As mentioned earlier, this game was a runaway with a few choice highlights, mainly involving Russell Westbrook. But getting an inside look at what it’s like to be an NBA player during an NBA game is always fun, so let’s take a look at this particularly funny edition of “Wired.”
Yeah, Russell, listen. Don’t quit your day job. Or sing like that ever again. This is not an April Fools joke. Thanks.
- Fighting Words: Andre Ward Dares To Confront Golovkin
- Johnny Manziel's Girlfriend Tailgates with Browns Fans in Great Shirt
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- How To Execute The Perfect Uppercut