- Greg Anthony On CNN: It's 'Your Opinion' That Adrian Peterson Is Guilty
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar's Hawaii Mansion On The Market For $5.9 Million, Has Very High Door Frames
- 7 Shitty Things That Happened, Or Didn't Happen, In Fantasy Football: Week 2
- Colin Kaepernick Denies Saying Anything For Landmark 'Inappropriate Language' Penalty
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Today On ESPN’s Wired Segment: Russell Westbrook Sings Nicki Minaj, Carlos Boozer Doesn’t Like It
Okay, so, technically Carlos Boozer is making that face because of the smelling salts. But if he heard Russell Westbrook’s rendition of “Starships” by Nicki Minaj, he would have the exact same reaction.
As mentioned earlier, this game was a runaway with a few choice highlights, mainly involving Russell Westbrook. But getting an inside look at what it’s like to be an NBA player during an NBA game is always fun, so let’s take a look at this particularly funny edition of “Wired.”
Yeah, Russell, listen. Don’t quit your day job. Or sing like that ever again. This is not an April Fools joke. Thanks.
- WWE Divas Rosa Mendes and Eva Marie's Sexy Videos!
- Alexander Gustafsson's Trainer: 'We Are Not Happy'
- 10 Hottest Female Race Car Drivers
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco