- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
What The Hell Is Amar’e Stoudemire Wearing In Miami Tonight?
It seems as though STAT is making a play to be traded to the Heat. Based on this outfit, he very much wants to live in Miami, where the combination of a denim vest and a Star of David necklace wouldn’t turn a single head.
Amar’e is at the game with fiancee Alexis Welch. Ostensibly there to watch a basketball game, he may also be trying to show off to the locker room fire extinguisher, with whom he had an explosive relationship.
America: thoughts on this attire? Is Amar’e a trendsetter, or is this some kind of Jewish hipster Mr. T look gone horribly wrong?
h/t BroBible, via SB Nation
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?