- The Decemberists: Best Photos From Sunday's NFL Snow Games
- This Is How You Sonic? Missouri Fast Food Joint Apologizes For Racist Sign
- The Steelers Are Losing A Draft Pick Because Of Mike Tomlin
- Chargers Fans Make Giant Cutout Of Eli Manning As A Woman
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
What The Hell Is Amar’e Stoudemire Wearing In Miami Tonight?
It seems as though STAT is making a play to be traded to the Heat. Based on this outfit, he very much wants to live in Miami, where the combination of a denim vest and a Star of David necklace wouldn’t turn a single head.
Amar’e is at the game with fiancee Alexis Welch. Ostensibly there to watch a basketball game, he may also be trying to show off to the locker room fire extinguisher, with whom he had an explosive relationship.
America: thoughts on this attire? Is Amar’e a trendsetter, or is this some kind of Jewish hipster Mr. T look gone horribly wrong?
h/t BroBible, via SB Nation
- Cotto Crushes Rodriguez In Three Rounds
- Hottest Wives/Girlfriends in Sports!
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- Mikey Garcia Could Face Burgos in First Defense?