- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
What The Hell Is Amar’e Stoudemire Wearing In Miami Tonight?
It seems as though STAT is making a play to be traded to the Heat. Based on this outfit, he very much wants to live in Miami, where the combination of a denim vest and a Star of David necklace wouldn’t turn a single head.
Amar’e is at the game with fiancee Alexis Welch. Ostensibly there to watch a basketball game, he may also be trying to show off to the locker room fire extinguisher, with whom he had an explosive relationship.
America: thoughts on this attire? Is Amar’e a trendsetter, or is this some kind of Jewish hipster Mr. T look gone horribly wrong?
h/t BroBible, via SB Nation
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story