- Ndamukong Suh Roughs Chad Henne, Hasn't Changed At All (GIF)
- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- The Suns Are Trying To Slide In And Snag Kevin Love At The Last Second
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
What The Hell Is Amar’e Stoudemire Wearing In Miami Tonight?
It seems as though STAT is making a play to be traded to the Heat. Based on this outfit, he very much wants to live in Miami, where the combination of a denim vest and a Star of David necklace wouldn’t turn a single head.
Amar’e is at the game with fiancee Alexis Welch. Ostensibly there to watch a basketball game, he may also be trying to show off to the locker room fire extinguisher, with whom he had an explosive relationship.
America: thoughts on this attire? Is Amar’e a trendsetter, or is this some kind of Jewish hipster Mr. T look gone horribly wrong?
h/t BroBible, via SB Nation
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'