- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
What The Hell Is Amar’e Stoudemire Wearing In Miami Tonight?
It seems as though STAT is making a play to be traded to the Heat. Based on this outfit, he very much wants to live in Miami, where the combination of a denim vest and a Star of David necklace wouldn’t turn a single head.
Amar’e is at the game with fiancee Alexis Welch. Ostensibly there to watch a basketball game, he may also be trying to show off to the locker room fire extinguisher, with whom he had an explosive relationship.
America: thoughts on this attire? Is Amar’e a trendsetter, or is this some kind of Jewish hipster Mr. T look gone horribly wrong?
h/t BroBible, via SB Nation
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement