- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
WHO WORE IT BETTER: Manu Ginobli, Tony Wroten, And The Exploded Shoe
So much for the theory that Manu Ginobli’s exploded sneakers were poorly made — 76ers’ guard Tony Wroten wears Jordan X’s, and the entire sole came off halfway through a spin move last night against the Pacers. So who wore it better? On one hand, you have a future hall-of-famer who’s foot forced its way through the side of the sneaker, turning the Nike Air Max Closer into a sort of anklet. On the other hand, you have Wroten, who’s shoe managed to double in length by basically unhinging itself, for that Sideshow Bob-effect.
We’re going with Wroten, just because giant floppy footwear is hot right now.
Total red carpet razz-matazz.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts