- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
WHO WORE IT BETTER: Manu Ginobli, Tony Wroten, And The Exploded Shoe
So much for the theory that Manu Ginobli’s exploded sneakers were poorly made — 76ers’ guard Tony Wroten wears Jordan X’s, and the entire sole came off halfway through a spin move last night against the Pacers. So who wore it better? On one hand, you have a future hall-of-famer who’s foot forced its way through the side of the sneaker, turning the Nike Air Max Closer into a sort of anklet. On the other hand, you have Wroten, who’s shoe managed to double in length by basically unhinging itself, for that Sideshow Bob-effect.
We’re going with Wroten, just because giant floppy footwear is hot right now.
Total red carpet razz-matazz.
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce