- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Whoa … They’re Giving Out Free Tattoos At Nets Game
If you know me, then you know it’s impossible to keep me away from an event where they’re giving out free tattoos. My usual question: can you do a unicorn “down there”?
They are giving out free tattoos at this Nets game, and people are getting them. pic.twitter.com/2zz8SBcdKk
— Andrew Keh (@andrewkeh) March 3, 2014
Apparently it’s a Spike TV promotional contest.
— Queenie (@theamazinggem) March 3, 2014
Dude is about to get a REAL Brooklyn Nets tattoo on sight. pic.twitter.com/ypEvQtOCDd
— Tom Scerbo (@theFAKEscerbo) March 3, 2014
— Johny Salas (@MR_West984) March 3, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Brooklyn Nets
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?