- LeBron James Is Balding Again, So We Made Him Some Haircut Suggestions
- Will Ferrell, Chris Rock And Kevin Hart Wish Derek Jeter Farewell
- McKinnon, Taliaferro & Royal: Top Week 5 Waiver Wire Grabs
- Warriors Unveil New Uniforms In A Never-Before-Used Color, Call It 'Body Armor'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Whoa … They’re Giving Out Free Tattoos At Nets Game
If you know me, then you know it’s impossible to keep me away from an event where they’re giving out free tattoos. My usual question: can you do a unicorn “down there”?
They are giving out free tattoos at this Nets game, and people are getting them. pic.twitter.com/2zz8SBcdKk
— Andrew Keh (@andrewkeh) March 3, 2014
Apparently it’s a Spike TV promotional contest.
— Queenie (@theamazinggem) March 3, 2014
Dude is about to get a REAL Brooklyn Nets tattoo on sight. pic.twitter.com/ypEvQtOCDd
— Tom Scerbo (@theFAKEscerbo) March 3, 2014
— Johny Salas (@MR_West984) March 3, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Brooklyn Nets
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts