- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Whoa … They’re Giving Out Free Tattoos At Nets Game
If you know me, then you know it’s impossible to keep me away from an event where they’re giving out free tattoos. My usual question: can you do a unicorn “down there”?
They are giving out free tattoos at this Nets game, and people are getting them. pic.twitter.com/2zz8SBcdKk
— Andrew Keh (@andrewkeh) March 3, 2014
Apparently it’s a Spike TV promotional contest.
— Queenie (@theamazinggem) March 3, 2014
Dude is about to get a REAL Brooklyn Nets tattoo on sight. pic.twitter.com/ypEvQtOCDd
— Tom Scerbo (@theFAKEscerbo) March 3, 2014
— Johny Salas (@MR_West984) March 3, 2014
- Filed Under:
- Brooklyn Nets
- Beauty AND The Beast
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?