- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Why The Internet Rules: John Wall Says Hello To Dog Also Named John Wall
John Wall the Washington Wizards player has nearly 760,000 Twitter followers. John Wall the dog? No Twitter account: does not have opposable thumbs. Yet the two still made a Twitter connection today, which we learn through SB Nation.
— John Wall (@John_Wall) April 23, 2013
That’s sweet of John Wall the dog to be thinking of John Wall the human, even though the latter is not even in the playoffs. Things like this prove once again why the terrorists will never win.
- Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- The Top 40 Up and Coming NBA Stars
- What Are The 49ers' Current Postseason Standings?
- Top 15 2014 NFL Draft Quarterback Prospects