- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- A DOUCHE IS BORN: SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- THE ONION: Fantasy Football In The NFL's Final Season Of Existence
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Why The Internet Rules: John Wall Says Hello To Dog Also Named John Wall
John Wall the Washington Wizards player has nearly 760,000 Twitter followers. John Wall the dog? No Twitter account: does not have opposable thumbs. Yet the two still made a Twitter connection today, which we learn through SB Nation.
— John Wall (@John_Wall) April 23, 2013
That’s sweet of John Wall the dog to be thinking of John Wall the human, even though the latter is not even in the playoffs. Things like this prove once again why the terrorists will never win.
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?