- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Why The Internet Rules: John Wall Says Hello To Dog Also Named John Wall
John Wall the Washington Wizards player has nearly 760,000 Twitter followers. John Wall the dog? No Twitter account: does not have opposable thumbs. Yet the two still made a Twitter connection today, which we learn through SB Nation.
— John Wall (@John_Wall) April 23, 2013
That’s sweet of John Wall the dog to be thinking of John Wall the human, even though the latter is not even in the playoffs. Things like this prove once again why the terrorists will never win.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?