- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Why The Internet Rules: John Wall Says Hello To Dog Also Named John Wall
John Wall the Washington Wizards player has nearly 760,000 Twitter followers. John Wall the dog? No Twitter account: does not have opposable thumbs. Yet the two still made a Twitter connection today, which we learn through SB Nation.
— John Wall (@John_Wall) April 23, 2013
That’s sweet of John Wall the dog to be thinking of John Wall the human, even though the latter is not even in the playoffs. Things like this prove once again why the terrorists will never win.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts