- Iowa State Fans Mock Marcus Smart With Coordinated Mass Flopping Routine (Genius)
- Johnny Weir And Tara Lapinski Commentate 30 Rock's Lunchtime Free Skate
- How Does Lionel Messi's On-Field Vomit Attack Stack Up Against The 7 Grossest Puke Vids In Sports History?
- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
Why Yes, This Is A Mascot Being Taken Off The Court On A Stretcher
We’re not sure what’s going on here. Maybe you can help us figure it out.
During Serbia and Germany’s Group B matchup in EuroBasket 2011, Amberis, FIBA’s mascot for the event, was taken off the court on a stretcher. He might just be joshing us, or he might have actually injured himself, we don’t know. If you have any info on this poor little Lithuanian flame, send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Rare Photos of The Undertaker as a Teenager
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Top 5 NBA Draft Busts
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement