- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Why Yes, This Is A Mascot Being Taken Off The Court On A Stretcher
We’re not sure what’s going on here. Maybe you can help us figure it out.
During Serbia and Germany’s Group B matchup in EuroBasket 2011, Amberis, FIBA’s mascot for the event, was taken off the court on a stretcher. He might just be joshing us, or he might have actually injured himself, we don’t know. If you have any info on this poor little Lithuanian flame, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts