- Falcons Fans Bro Out, Nearly Ruin Emotional Moment Between Deion Sanders And Devin Hester
- Andy Murray Plays Both Sides Of The Net On Scotland Question
- Peyton Manning Says That Colorado's New Weed Laws Have Been Good For His Pizza Business
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 3 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Why Yes, This Is A Mascot Being Taken Off The Court On A Stretcher
We’re not sure what’s going on here. Maybe you can help us figure it out.
During Serbia and Germany’s Group B matchup in EuroBasket 2011, Amberis, FIBA’s mascot for the event, was taken off the court on a stretcher. He might just be joshing us, or he might have actually injured himself, we don’t know. If you have any info on this poor little Lithuanian flame, send us an email at email@example.com.
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever