- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
With Nothing To Do During The Lockout, An NBA Star Flies Around In A Jet-Pack
Well, it’s guaranteed to provide more of an adrenaline rush than planking.
Joining the legions of NBA players who find themselves with a lot of free time this summer, Tony Parker seems to be winning the who’s-having-the-most-fun-during-the-lockout competition, if such a contest were to exist. And no, it’s not because of his new boo.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard recently paid €3,500 (approximately $5,025) in St. Tropez to fly across the Mediterranean Sea in a water-propelled jet pack. The device, known as a JetLev, uses ocean water to rocket the rider into the air.
If that wasn’t reason enough for us to feel jealous, it appears that Parker also spent time on a yacht, getting what we imagine to be some much-needed R&R.
We expect that Gregg Popovich and co. are none too pleased with their guard’s death-defying extracurriculars, but with the no communication rule in effect, we’re guaranteed not to hear about it for a very long time.
Plus, no one can blame the guy for wanting to do something adventurous on what would have been his and ex-wife Eva Longoria‘s four-year wedding anniversary.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier