- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
With Nothing To Do During The Lockout, An NBA Star Flies Around In A Jet-Pack
Well, it’s guaranteed to provide more of an adrenaline rush than planking.
Joining the legions of NBA players who find themselves with a lot of free time this summer, Tony Parker seems to be winning the who’s-having-the-most-fun-during-the-lockout competition, if such a contest were to exist. And no, it’s not because of his new boo.
The San Antonio Spurs point guard recently paid €3,500 (approximately $5,025) in St. Tropez to fly across the Mediterranean Sea in a water-propelled jet pack. The device, known as a JetLev, uses ocean water to rocket the rider into the air.
If that wasn’t reason enough for us to feel jealous, it appears that Parker also spent time on a yacht, getting what we imagine to be some much-needed R&R.
We expect that Gregg Popovich and co. are none too pleased with their guard’s death-defying extracurriculars, but with the no communication rule in effect, we’re guaranteed not to hear about it for a very long time.
Plus, no one can blame the guy for wanting to do something adventurous on what would have been his and ex-wife Eva Longoria‘s four-year wedding anniversary.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts