- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Get Ready For A Kevin Love Trade To The Cavaliers... In 24 Days
- 5 Places To Track MLB Trade Deadline
- Bridgeport Bluefish Fans Nix Plans For Jersey With Nipples
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Attempt At A Trampoline Dunk Is What We Call A “Fail”
During halftime of the Hawks-Celtics game on Tuesday, an enormous (pun intended) fail took place. There’s a small part in all of us that must feel bad for this guy. On the other hand, oh my goodness, this is hilarious.
Videos and gifs of this are just surfacing, which is a shame. It should have been shown to the world as soon as possible, so we could learn from his mistakes. Like, for example, don’t do this.
In any case, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the dunk attempt over and over and over:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts