- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Attempt At A Trampoline Dunk Is What We Call A “Fail”
During halftime of the Hawks-Celtics game on Tuesday, an enormous (pun intended) fail took place. There’s a small part in all of us that must feel bad for this guy. On the other hand, oh my goodness, this is hilarious.
Videos and gifs of this are just surfacing, which is a shame. It should have been shown to the world as soon as possible, so we could learn from his mistakes. Like, for example, don’t do this.
In any case, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the dunk attempt over and over and over:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story