- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
This Attempt At A Trampoline Dunk Is What We Call A “Fail”
During halftime of the Hawks-Celtics game on Tuesday, an enormous (pun intended) fail took place. There’s a small part in all of us that must feel bad for this guy. On the other hand, oh my goodness, this is hilarious.
Videos and gifs of this are just surfacing, which is a shame. It should have been shown to the world as soon as possible, so we could learn from his mistakes. Like, for example, don’t do this.
In any case, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the dunk attempt over and over and over:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts