- Rams Coach Blows Up Tony Dungy's 'Michael Sam Is A Distraction' Theory
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star,James Rodriguez
- Could The Entire Clippers Team Quit If Donald Sterling Remains The Owner?
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
This Attempt At A Trampoline Dunk Is What We Call A “Fail”
During halftime of the Hawks-Celtics game on Tuesday, an enormous (pun intended) fail took place. There’s a small part in all of us that must feel bad for this guy. On the other hand, oh my goodness, this is hilarious.
Videos and gifs of this are just surfacing, which is a shame. It should have been shown to the world as soon as possible, so we could learn from his mistakes. Like, for example, don’t do this.
In any case, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the dunk attempt over and over and over:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier