- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
This Attempt At A Trampoline Dunk Is What We Call A “Fail”
During halftime of the Hawks-Celtics game on Tuesday, an enormous (pun intended) fail took place. There’s a small part in all of us that must feel bad for this guy. On the other hand, oh my goodness, this is hilarious.
Videos and gifs of this are just surfacing, which is a shame. It should have been shown to the world as soon as possible, so we could learn from his mistakes. Like, for example, don’t do this.
In any case, for your viewing pleasure, here’s the dunk attempt over and over and over:
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.