- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Would You Want LeBron James On The Jury Deciding Your Fate?
LeBron James has jury duty today. Though he’ll probably get out of actually serving, he’s got to show up like any regular American citizen. Good for him:
How would you feel if your case came to trial and LeBron was sitting in the jury box? He’s made some questionable decisions in the course of his adult life, but hopefully he wouldn’t put you away if you were innocent.
If you think I’m giving him a hard time for “The Decision” and need to get over it, I was actually referring to another Instagram photo he shared recently.
Sigh. “Just thinking about my purpose in life… better take a couple selfies of my vacant stare and throw the Nashville filter on ‘em so people know I’m serious.”
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- San Antonio Spurs' Boris Diaw Crashes Bachelorette Party
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ