- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Would You Want LeBron James On The Jury Deciding Your Fate?
LeBron James has jury duty today. Though he’ll probably get out of actually serving, he’s got to show up like any regular American citizen. Good for him:
How would you feel if your case came to trial and LeBron was sitting in the jury box? He’s made some questionable decisions in the course of his adult life, but hopefully he wouldn’t put you away if you were innocent.
If you think I’m giving him a hard time for “The Decision” and need to get over it, I was actually referring to another Instagram photo he shared recently.
Sigh. “Just thinking about my purpose in life… better take a couple selfies of my vacant stare and throw the Nashville filter on ‘em so people know I’m serious.”
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts