- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Would You Want LeBron James On The Jury Deciding Your Fate?
LeBron James has jury duty today. Though he’ll probably get out of actually serving, he’s got to show up like any regular American citizen. Good for him:
How would you feel if your case came to trial and LeBron was sitting in the jury box? He’s made some questionable decisions in the course of his adult life, but hopefully he wouldn’t put you away if you were innocent.
If you think I’m giving him a hard time for “The Decision” and need to get over it, I was actually referring to another Instagram photo he shared recently.
Sigh. “Just thinking about my purpose in life… better take a couple selfies of my vacant stare and throw the Nashville filter on ‘em so people know I’m serious.”
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story