- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Would You Want LeBron James On The Jury Deciding Your Fate?
LeBron James has jury duty today. Though he’ll probably get out of actually serving, he’s got to show up like any regular American citizen. Good for him:
How would you feel if your case came to trial and LeBron was sitting in the jury box? He’s made some questionable decisions in the course of his adult life, but hopefully he wouldn’t put you away if you were innocent.
If you think I’m giving him a hard time for “The Decision” and need to get over it, I was actually referring to another Instagram photo he shared recently.
Sigh. “Just thinking about my purpose in life… better take a couple selfies of my vacant stare and throw the Nashville filter on ‘em so people know I’m serious.”
- Filed Under:
- LeBron James
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'