- Rent Out Kenny Powers' Swanky L.A. Loft For $8,500 A Month
- Jim Harbaugh On Reports He's A Candidate For U. Of Texas Job: 'Are You Trying To Be Funny?'
- The Official RotoExperts Week 15 Start 'Em Sit 'Em
- Holy Crap! Look At These Before-And-After Photos Of Maradona
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Welp, Yao Ming’s Chinese Oreos Commercial Is The Best Thing We’ve Seen Today
“Yao, you like Mini Oreo too?”
“Of course, one at a time.”
And so begins the most fantastic athlete commercial we’ve seen in some time. Too many good moments here: Yao tricking a confused child, that very child turning the tables and tricking Yao, the phrase “Wa!” Can you choose a favorite? Of course. One at a time. [With Leather]
- AJ Styles Officially Leaving TNA Wrestling
- Kobe Defends His Massive Extension With The Lakers
- Can The San Francisco 49ers Still Make The Playoffs?
- UFC Signs 11 Invicta Straw Weights For Huge Tournament