- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- Will Ferrell Just Yells At Derek Jeter For An Entire Four Minutes
- 10 More Reasons You Should Try The Diet LeBron James Used To Lose Weight
- Week 5 Survivor Pool: 3 Locks, 2 Values And An Upset Special
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Welp, Yao Ming’s Chinese Oreos Commercial Is The Best Thing We’ve Seen Today
“Yao, you like Mini Oreo too?”
“Of course, one at a time.”
And so begins the most fantastic athlete commercial we’ve seen in some time. Too many good moments here: Yao tricking a confused child, that very child turning the tables and tricking Yao, the phrase “Wa!” Can you choose a favorite? Of course. One at a time. [With Leather]
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'