- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- How The World Series Could Be Decided By The Right Field Wall At AT&T Park
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Welp, Yao Ming’s Chinese Oreos Commercial Is The Best Thing We’ve Seen Today
“Yao, you like Mini Oreo too?”
“Of course, one at a time.”
And so begins the most fantastic athlete commercial we’ve seen in some time. Too many good moments here: Yao tricking a confused child, that very child turning the tables and tricking Yao, the phrase “Wa!” Can you choose a favorite? Of course. One at a time. [With Leather]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts