- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- How Early Can You Draft The Legion Of Boom This Year?
- Kirk Minihane Doubles Down On Being An Asshole To Erin Andrews In On-Air Pseudo-Apology
- Niners Fan Eats It After Getting Juked By Seahawks Mascot
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Welp, Yao Ming’s Chinese Oreos Commercial Is The Best Thing We’ve Seen Today
“Yao, you like Mini Oreo too?”
“Of course, one at a time.”
And so begins the most fantastic athlete commercial we’ve seen in some time. Too many good moments here: Yao tricking a confused child, that very child turning the tables and tricking Yao, the phrase “Wa!” Can you choose a favorite? Of course. One at a time. [With Leather]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts