- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Ylvis Remastered: What Do The Mavs Say? (Starring The Dallas Mavericks)
This year’s Harlem Shake is finally getting around to the NBA. Much like with last year’s internet phenomenon, “What does the fox say?” has been parodied by just about everyone. ” target=”_blank”>Robert Deniro. The Ohio State marching band. That’s about covers everyone, right? Good.
Here’s the Mavs latest contribution to the internet viral thing that makes people look ridiculous but can sort of be funny if they commit 100% to the noises. Daps to Vince Carter and Samuel Dalembert on that front. Tuktuktuktuktuktatuk!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts