- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Can Buy Dwayne Wade’s Cool Chicago Townhouse For Under $1.8 Million
Remember when Dwayne Wade bought a townhouse in his hometown of Chicago back in 2010, and we all thought he’d be going to the Bulls in free agency? That was a funny joke. Three years later, Wade is two championship rings richer and looking to unload his Chicago residence for $1.799 million.
Frankly, the ability to eat Chicago-style hot dogs (but NOT Chicago-style pizza) every day makes any real estate purchase in Chicago worth it — but this riverfront property is 3,900 square feet of excellent, including a rooftop terrace, a master suite with its own fireplace, and a bedroom for two adorable kids.
Check it out:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?