- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
You Can Buy Dwayne Wade’s Cool Chicago Townhouse For Under $1.8 Million
Remember when Dwayne Wade bought a townhouse in his hometown of Chicago back in 2010, and we all thought he’d be going to the Bulls in free agency? That was a funny joke. Three years later, Wade is two championship rings richer and looking to unload his Chicago residence for $1.799 million.
Frankly, the ability to eat Chicago-style hot dogs (but NOT Chicago-style pizza) every day makes any real estate purchase in Chicago worth it — but this riverfront property is 3,900 square feet of excellent, including a rooftop terrace, a master suite with its own fireplace, and a bedroom for two adorable kids.
Check it out:
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story