- To Be Fair, 31 NFL Teams Probably Agree With Tony Dungy's Take On Michael Sam
- New And Rumored NBA Uniforms For The 2014-15 Season
- Does FIFA Have The Balls To Revoke Russia's 2018 World Cup And Give It To A More Deserving Host?
- NFL Rookies Predict/React To Their Madden 15 Ratings
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
You Can Buy Dwayne Wade’s Cool Chicago Townhouse For Under $1.8 Million
Remember when Dwayne Wade bought a townhouse in his hometown of Chicago back in 2010, and we all thought he’d be going to the Bulls in free agency? That was a funny joke. Three years later, Wade is two championship rings richer and looking to unload his Chicago residence for $1.799 million.
Frankly, the ability to eat Chicago-style hot dogs (but NOT Chicago-style pizza) every day makes any real estate purchase in Chicago worth it — but this riverfront property is 3,900 square feet of excellent, including a rooftop terrace, a master suite with its own fireplace, and a bedroom for two adorable kids.
Check it out:
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row
- Frenkie Edgar Slams B.J. Penn Seeks New Matches
- Switch Jab to Flying Knee is Technique of the Week