- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
You Can Buy Dwayne Wade’s Cool Chicago Townhouse For Under $1.8 Million
Remember when Dwayne Wade bought a townhouse in his hometown of Chicago back in 2010, and we all thought he’d be going to the Bulls in free agency? That was a funny joke. Three years later, Wade is two championship rings richer and looking to unload his Chicago residence for $1.799 million.
Frankly, the ability to eat Chicago-style hot dogs (but NOT Chicago-style pizza) every day makes any real estate purchase in Chicago worth it — but this riverfront property is 3,900 square feet of excellent, including a rooftop terrace, a master suite with its own fireplace, and a bedroom for two adorable kids.
Check it out:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts