- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Zaire Wade Might Be Better Than His Dad (VIDEO)
Dwayne Wade’s basketball abilities have declined dramatically over the years (though he did shoot near 50% in the finals and averaged almost 20 PPG). It may not be a huge problem right now, but after next season, when LeBron has a chance to opt out of his contract and go back to Cleveland or play football or just backpack southeast Asia with his bud, Eric, it might be a factor. Why would Bron stick around with a hobbled neutron star burning up minutes?
Because there’s another Dwayne Wade. Zaire Blessing Dwyane Wade.
Despite having a tumultuous family life torn between feuding parents, Zaire (and his brother Zion) have ended up in their father’s custody, and clearly played a lot of ball with him. Like this time. The point is, they’ve basically been Jedi trained by a loving, single dad, who happens to be a three-time NBA champ and finals MVP. Note: when NBA players sire children and do NOT stick around, they turn into this guy.
Keep an eye out for when John Callipari adds him to Kentucky’s star factory…
- Did Dustin Johnson Sleep with PGA Wife Alli MacKenzie?
- 10 Sexiest Female Tennis Players Ever
- Brutal Photos: Manny Pacquiao And Chris Algieri Shanghai
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane