- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
If it looks like a concussion, feels like a concussion and sounds like a concussion, is it a concussion? Jamaal Charles doesn’t seem to think so.
Sharknado 3: The Feast Coast is coming in the summer, and the sharks will hit multiple cities this time. Here are some of the sports venues they may destroy along the way, and how each venue would make for an awesome movie.
Bad news for people who love good news: Michael Sam, the NFL’s first openly gay player, drafted by the Rams, then cut, then signed to the Cowboys practice squad, has been released.
Your Ray Rice news roundup, featuring this awesome quote, and a person dressed as cheese.
Matthew McConaughey’s Very Matthew McConaughey Take On The Washington Football Team Name Controversy
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo reveals his Week 8 QB Rankings, telling you which quarterbacks you need to get into your lineup, and which passers can make an impact in deeper leagues and DFS formats.
As anyone might expect from a Monday Night Football matchup from two extremely mediocre NFL teams, the national spotlight has brought us some great entertainment in the form of football that in no way resembles the game that the Denver Broncos played last night.
RGIII haters, it’s probably time to shut up — at least about whether Kirk Cousins is a “better fit” for your team.