- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Two People Shot, One Stabbed In San Francisco World Series 'Celebration'
- Are The Giants Officially A Dynasty? Opinions Vary, We Investigate
- Why Is Everyone Giving Gregg Popovich Shit?
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
FNTSY Sports Network’s Pat Mayo, Garion Thorne & Tim Anderson put their Fantasy spin on all the Week 9 injuries and preview every NFL game from a Fantasy and gambling perspective. They debate the biggest busts of Week 9, discuss which underrated options you can trust, and make their Week 9 picks against the spread for every game.
It’s like a Chamander turned into Charizard and no one said, “Holy shit, Charmander. How the hell did you do that?”
Ricky Williams, man. This guy. This fuckin’ guy. What an enigma. If someone can understand this dude — who, don’t get me wrong, seems like a solid human being who speaks his mind in a way few appreciate — please let me know, because I’ve been trying to figure him out since 1999.
Looking for NFL picks against the spread that don’t suck? Our Matt Rudnitsky will analyze every game from a bettor’s perspective and track his results. He’ll also make dumb jokes; you’ve been warned. He’s up a lot of money so far!
ESPN’S WORST PROJECTIONS FOR WEEK 9: Wes Welker, Austin Davis, Alfred Morris, Eli Manning. Check it out, after the jump…
The Patriots meet the Broncos on Sunday, and Brady is feeling pretty good about himself, as you can see.