- Jozy Altidore Sets U.S. Record With Goal, Further Erases Memories Of Landon Donovan
- The Prancing Elites All-Male Dance Team Will One Day Rule The Sports World
- Shame Of Miami: Police Called As Heat Fans Who Left Early Pound On Doors To Be Let Back In
- Think Hitting One R.A. Dickey Knuckleball is Hard? Try Hitting Six At Once
- FIFA Rules Male Players Can Wear Turbans, Overruling CSA
Battle Royale! One of the combatants is a furry, costumed funster who dances for your NFL amusement. And the other is the Jaguars’ mascot.
Aaron Hernandez Picked The Right Night To Get Caught Up In A Murder Investigation (UPDATE: Also Getting Sued For Allegedly Shooting Man In The Face)
It seems that Darrelle Revis paid Mark Barron an insane $50,000 for the number 24 jersey. We’d like to think that they had a clandestine meeting at a diner.
In fantasy football, the tight end position is thinner than the premise of Scary Movie. To make matters worse [than the Scary Movie franchise], Rob Gronkowski may not be ready for the start of the new season, so when should you draft him? Who is the hot rookie tight end?
Another NFL team’s cheerleaders heard from. Better than the Dolphins’ cheerleaders’ version? You be the judge.