- BREAKING: Swimsuit Model Nina Adgal Is Pretty Good At Basketball
- Insults From An Idiot: CNBC's Sports Betting Scam Artist 'Steve Stevens' Won't Stop Sending Us Hilarious And Incoherent Emails
- Roger Federer Could Miss The French Open Due To Paternity Leave
- How To Use 10 Different Machines Without Working Anything Other Than Your Biceps
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
“It’s Bourbon On The Rocks”: Fox Announcer May Or May Not Have Been Boozing During This Afternoon’s Bucs-Lions Game (Video)
It’s not uncommon for on-air personalities to not realize their microphone is on upon returning from a commercial break. In most cases, this’ll lead to an uninteresting conversation between said on-air personality and the production truck, but in Chris Myers’s case, we may have gotten a sneak peek (or sneak listen, in this case) at him making a Sunday afternoon drink order.
Video from FOX, h/t Guyism.
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets.
- The Hottest Hockey Wives and Girlfriends
- FOX Sports' Joe Buck Ties The Knot With Someone In The Industry
- I Could Make More Money at McDonalds
- Jessie James and NFL Star in Provocative Shoot