- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
“It’s Bourbon On The Rocks”: Fox Announcer May Or May Not Have Been Boozing During This Afternoon’s Bucs-Lions Game (Video)
It’s not uncommon for on-air personalities to not realize their microphone is on upon returning from a commercial break. In most cases, this’ll lead to an uninteresting conversation between said on-air personality and the production truck, but in Chris Myers’s case, we may have gotten a sneak peek (or sneak listen, in this case) at him making a Sunday afternoon drink order.
Video from FOX, h/t Guyism.
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row