- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Here's The Most Joyous Field Invasion You're Ever Likely To See (Video)
- Presenting The Portland Raiders: Everyone In The Black Hole Will Wear Flannel
- UPDATE: Ken Griffey Jr. Issues Apology After Awkward SportsCenter Interview
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
“It’s Bourbon On The Rocks”: Fox Announcer May Or May Not Have Been Boozing During This Afternoon’s Bucs-Lions Game (Video)
It’s not uncommon for on-air personalities to not realize their microphone is on upon returning from a commercial break. In most cases, this’ll lead to an uninteresting conversation between said on-air personality and the production truck, but in Chris Myers’s case, we may have gotten a sneak peek (or sneak listen, in this case) at him making a Sunday afternoon drink order.
Video from FOX, h/t Guyism.
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets.
- Gallery: Canelo Alvarez-Alfredo Angulo Grand Arrivals
- The Top American Winter Olympians
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team