- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- Who Screwed The Jets Harder Yesterday: The Officials, Or The Jets?
- The Crotch-Grab Incident: Jonathan Papelbon Ejected For Adjusting His Cup
- Carmelo Anthony: 'Ain't Nobody' Would Want To Play For The Atlanta Hawks
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
“It’s Bourbon On The Rocks”: Fox Announcer May Or May Not Have Been Boozing During This Afternoon’s Bucs-Lions Game (Video)
It’s not uncommon for on-air personalities to not realize their microphone is on upon returning from a commercial break. In most cases, this’ll lead to an uninteresting conversation between said on-air personality and the production truck, but in Chris Myers’s case, we may have gotten a sneak peek (or sneak listen, in this case) at him making a Sunday afternoon drink order.
Video from FOX, h/t Guyism.
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship