- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
“It’s Bourbon On The Rocks”: Fox Announcer May Or May Not Have Been Boozing During This Afternoon’s Bucs-Lions Game (Video)
It’s not uncommon for on-air personalities to not realize their microphone is on upon returning from a commercial break. In most cases, this’ll lead to an uninteresting conversation between said on-air personality and the production truck, but in Chris Myers’s case, we may have gotten a sneak peek (or sneak listen, in this case) at him making a Sunday afternoon drink order.
Video from FOX, h/t Guyism.
Follow Lorenzo on Twitter at @lozotweets.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts