- Brian Hoyer Is A Ford Bronco; Johnny Manziel Is A 1970's Jaguar. What Would You Choose?
- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- Lisa Ann Takes 19-Year-Old Notre Dame WR To Knicks Game, Sex Town
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Merry Christmas: The 10 Best Bowl Gifts To College Football Players
It’s Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate, and Merry Day Off (hopefully) for all those who don’t.
You probably just unwrapped your gifts, you lucky human! Or maybe not. But still… gifts!
As you know, each NCAAF Bowl gives gifts to its participants. College bowls are generous entities. How football games can wrap gifts, I’ll never understand. Something about amateurism.
And here is our top 10:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts