- Fantasy Football Offensive Primer For The 2014 NFL Season
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brian Hoyer Is The Starter In Cleveland, But Not For Long
- The NFL's VP Of Officiating Explains The Crazy Spike In Penalties
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Merry Christmas: The 10 Best Bowl Gifts To College Football Players
It’s Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate, and Merry Day Off (hopefully) for all those who don’t.
You probably just unwrapped your gifts, you lucky human! Or maybe not. But still… gifts!
As you know, each NCAAF Bowl gives gifts to its participants. College bowls are generous entities. How football games can wrap gifts, I’ll never understand. Something about amateurism.
And here is our top 10:
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?