- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With The Best Sharknado Tweets
- Hot Reporter Is Fed Up With Cyclists Videobombing Her Live Segments
- Okay, Fine, This Gentleman Named 'Fat Jew' Is Actually A Pretty Great Mets Fan
- Hall Of Famer On Manziel: 'You're Not Johnny Football. You're Johnny Rookie Bitch'
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Merry Christmas: The 10 Best Bowl Gifts To College Football Players
It’s Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate, and Merry Day Off (hopefully) for all those who don’t.
You probably just unwrapped your gifts, you lucky human! Or maybe not. But still… gifts!
As you know, each NCAAF Bowl gives gifts to its participants. College bowls are generous entities. How football games can wrap gifts, I’ll never understand. Something about amateurism.
And here is our top 10:
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?