- Keith Olbermann Went Nuts Over The Ray Rice Suspension
- James Harden Says Truthful Thing, Everyone Gets Mad
- 6 Most Hated Owners That Were Once Beloved
- Tour de France Riders Gloriously Mooned During Stage 17
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Merry Christmas: The 10 Best Bowl Gifts To College Football Players
It’s Christmas Day! Merry Christmas to all those who celebrate, and Merry Day Off (hopefully) for all those who don’t.
You probably just unwrapped your gifts, you lucky human! Or maybe not. But still… gifts!
As you know, each NCAAF Bowl gives gifts to its participants. College bowls are generous entities. How football games can wrap gifts, I’ll never understand. Something about amateurism.
And here is our top 10:
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts