- 2014 World Series MVP Madison Bumgarner -- By the Numbers
- Gilbert Arenas Has Finally Sold His Shark Mansion, After Removing Sharks
- Mike Tyson Beats Mike Tyson In Mike Tyson's Punch-Out!!
- Survivor Pool Picks For Every Week 9 NFL Game
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
11 Meal Ideas For When You Pig Out While Watching Football This Weekend
Sundays aren’t just about football. They’re also about stuffing your face with all kinds of delicious food while you watch football. We know you’re too busy to give your game day meal the amount of planning it so richly deserves, so we figured we’d do that for you: with the season now in full swing, we’ll be presenting you with some remarkable game day meal ideas we’ve found across the internet (along with how to make them). Hopefully, they inspire you to stiff-arm your normal bag of chips while watching Red Zone, and really go for something extraordinary.
Some of these are old favorites. Some are new twists on time-honored game day snacks. All of them are sexy. Without further ado, here’s some food porn to get you ready for some football.
Have game day food ideas? Email me at email@example.com, or tweet at me.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts