- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Important News: Jose Canseco To Appear In Movie 'Piranha Sharks'
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Tim Donaghy Says The NBA Is Rigged, Probably To Get You To Buy His Picks
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
11 Meal Ideas For When You Pig Out While Watching Football This Weekend
Sundays aren’t just about football. They’re also about stuffing your face with all kinds of delicious food while you watch football. We know you’re too busy to give your game day meal the amount of planning it so richly deserves, so we figured we’d do that for you: with the season now in full swing, we’ll be presenting you with some remarkable game day meal ideas we’ve found across the internet (along with how to make them). Hopefully, they inspire you to stiff-arm your normal bag of chips while watching Red Zone, and really go for something extraordinary.
Some of these are old favorites. Some are new twists on time-honored game day snacks. All of them are sexy. Without further ado, here’s some food porn to get you ready for some football.
Have game day food ideas? Email me at email@example.com, or tweet at me.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story