- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- 5 Takeaways From The New NBA Live 15 Trailer
- 'Tiny Titan' Glitch Is Further Proof Madden 15 Is The Football Version Of Super Smash Bros.
- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
11 Meal Ideas For When You Pig Out While Watching Football This Weekend
Sundays aren’t just about football. They’re also about stuffing your face with all kinds of delicious food while you watch football. We know you’re too busy to give your game day meal the amount of planning it so richly deserves, so we figured we’d do that for you: with the season now in full swing, we’ll be presenting you with some remarkable game day meal ideas we’ve found across the internet (along with how to make them). Hopefully, they inspire you to stiff-arm your normal bag of chips while watching Red Zone, and really go for something extraordinary.
Some of these are old favorites. Some are new twists on time-honored game day snacks. All of them are sexy. Without further ado, here’s some food porn to get you ready for some football.
Have game day food ideas? Email me at email@example.com, or tweet at me.
- Patriots Cheerleaders Enjoy Swimsuit Calendar Shoot in Cancun
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?