- Your 'Sharknado 2' Roundup Post, With Link To Live Streaming, Updates, And The Best 'Sharknado 2' Tweets
- Football In San Antonio? Raiders Meet With City Officials, Eyeing A Move To Lone Star State
- Shocking Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Put Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Fun With Baseball-Reference: These Dudes Actually Existed And Went By These Ridiculous Names
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Fact-Based NFL Rumor: Terrell Owens Wants To Be A New England Patriot
Bowling’s Jerry Jones wants another crack at playing in the NFL, or at least that’s what is sounds like in this interview he did with The Boston Globe.
Via The Boston Globe/NESN: “Obviously the situation with the Patriots, they are starting out with a lot of new guys…You never know how management is thinking, what their process is as far as bringing in veterans.”
“I understand they may look at my age as an issue but I’m not your average 39-year-old,” Owens said. “I think if you watch me work out, I’m not really concerned about injuries or anything like that. Plus, I’ll be getting paid the vet minimum, so it’s not like I am asking for any extra incentive in my contract. “I know that there’s some character issues that teams are worried about that’s understandably noted, but I am a different person than I was 10 years ago.”
With Rob Gronkowski 50/50 this week on returning, and Danny Amendola out for at least a month, the Patriots may have to look to the waiver wire to shore up a receiving corps that has Brady frustrated he’s not getting 500-yards a game. Add in a Shane Vereen injury, a few Kenbrell Thompkins drops, the fact that Bill Belichick is in charge, and you have the perfect conditions required for these kinds of rumors to get traction. Realistically, it’s not much of a possibility, but Tom Brady has worked out with Owens in the past, and clearly needs some help. So it’s definitely more likely than, say, bringing back Chad Johnson.
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- Brett Favre Shows Off His Bulging Muscles
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?