- NFL WEEK 5 POWER RANKINGS: Stop The Madness, Please
- The NFL Will Never Solve Its Concussion Problem
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 5 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Twitter Reacts To Tom Brady's Worst Game Ever
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Peeing And Sports: A Terrible Marriage Occasionally Caught On Camera
ESPN has a pervy cameraman on their hands. Either that, or the Nebraska Illinois game is REALLY boring. Question: If you were Robby Painter, would you be ok with ESPN airing this, or would you be pissed? (Please submit all urination puns to @SportsGrid.)
In case Painter feels like he’s being singled out, here’s a video of Chargers kicker Nick Novak peeing like a boss during a game against the Broncos in 2011.
- 10 Most Gruesome MMA Arm Injuries
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'