- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Peeing And Sports: A Terrible Marriage Occasionally Caught On Camera
ESPN has a pervy cameraman on their hands. Either that, or the Nebraska Illinois game is REALLY boring. Question: If you were Robby Painter, would you be ok with ESPN airing this, or would you be pissed? (Please submit all urination puns to @SportsGrid.)
In case Painter feels like he’s being singled out, here’s a video of Chargers kicker Nick Novak peeing like a boss during a game against the Broncos in 2011.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts