- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Peeing And Sports: A Terrible Marriage Occasionally Caught On Camera
ESPN has a pervy cameraman on their hands. Either that, or the Nebraska Illinois game is REALLY boring. Question: If you were Robby Painter, would you be ok with ESPN airing this, or would you be pissed? (Please submit all urination puns to @SportsGrid.)
In case Painter feels like he’s being singled out, here’s a video of Chargers kicker Nick Novak peeing like a boss during a game against the Broncos in 2011.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts