- Cam Newton To Jerricho Cotchery, The Panthers' Sleeper Connection
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- Fantasy Football Draft Advice: Take A First Round QB, Like B.J. Upton
- Embattled Qatar Is Building An Entire City From Scratch To Host The 2022 World Cup
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Peeing And Sports: A Terrible Marriage Occasionally Caught On Camera
ESPN has a pervy cameraman on their hands. Either that, or the Nebraska Illinois game is REALLY boring. Question: If you were Robby Painter, would you be ok with ESPN airing this, or would you be pissed? (Please submit all urination puns to @SportsGrid.)
In case Painter feels like he’s being singled out, here’s a video of Chargers kicker Nick Novak peeing like a boss during a game against the Broncos in 2011.
- Who's The Smartest Fighter in UFC?
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier