- You Can Rent Rory McIlroy's Former Northern Ireland Mansion/Golf Course
- Angels' SP Garrett Richards Out For Season
- Sleepers Or Snoozers: Fantasy Football Breakout Candidates
- Does Johnny Manziel Have The Maturity To Succeed?
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
Peeing And Sports: A Terrible Marriage Occasionally Caught On Camera
ESPN has a pervy cameraman on their hands. Either that, or the Nebraska Illinois game is REALLY boring. Question: If you were Robby Painter, would you be ok with ESPN airing this, or would you be pissed? (Please submit all urination puns to @SportsGrid.)
In case Painter feels like he’s being singled out, here’s a video of Chargers kicker Nick Novak peeing like a boss during a game against the Broncos in 2011.
- Jack White Throws Out Saddest First Pitch Ever
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'