- Should We Be Concerned About Fantasy Stars Coming Back From Injury?
- Penn State Wins Saturday's First Game With Last-Second Field Goal In Dublin
- This Is Totally Your Year: The 2014-15 St. Louis Rams Season Preview
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
20/20 Anchor To Drunk Man Who Allowed His 9-Year-Old To Drive: “C’mon Man”
“C’mon man” is a popular segment on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown studio show, wherein Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and co. revisit the week’s boneheaded plays and punctuate each with a “C’mon man.” 20/20 anchor Chris Cuomo is obviously a fan of the show, which we saw as he revisited a boneheaded play from real life: a Detroit man’s decision to entrust designated driving duties to his 9-year-old. C’mon man, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- Monday Night Countdown
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Michael Jordan Admits to Being Racist?
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco