- Everybody Is Hating On The NBA's Sleeved Jerseys
- The Most Powerful Photo From The Sochi Winter Games
- Meet The World's Most Moronic Douche Bro: This UC Santa Barbara Fan
- Off The Grid: Rule Changes, Video Game Memories And Attempted Improv
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
20/20 Anchor To Drunk Man Who Allowed His 9-Year-Old To Drive: “C’mon Man”
“C’mon man” is a popular segment on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown studio show, wherein Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and co. revisit the week’s boneheaded plays and punctuate each with a “C’mon man.” 20/20 anchor Chris Cuomo is obviously a fan of the show, which we saw as he revisited a boneheaded play from real life: a Detroit man’s decision to entrust designated driving duties to his 9-year-old. C’mon man, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- Monday Night Countdown
- John Fox The Sixth Head Coach To Lead Two Franchises To Super Bowl
- Will There Ever Be Another Tony Gonzalez?
- Trade Bait: The Fate of Chris Johnson
- Where To Go: Johnny Football or Not?