- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
20/20 Anchor To Drunk Man Who Allowed His 9-Year-Old To Drive: “C’mon Man”
“C’mon man” is a popular segment on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown studio show, wherein Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and co. revisit the week’s boneheaded plays and punctuate each with a “C’mon man.” 20/20 anchor Chris Cuomo is obviously a fan of the show, which we saw as he revisited a boneheaded play from real life: a Detroit man’s decision to entrust designated driving duties to his 9-year-old. C’mon man, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- Monday Night Countdown
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story