- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
20/20 Anchor To Drunk Man Who Allowed His 9-Year-Old To Drive: “C’mon Man”
“C’mon man” is a popular segment on ESPN’s Monday Night Countdown studio show, wherein Chris Berman, Tom Jackson and co. revisit the week’s boneheaded plays and punctuate each with a “C’mon man.” 20/20 anchor Chris Cuomo is obviously a fan of the show, which we saw as he revisited a boneheaded play from real life: a Detroit man’s decision to entrust designated driving duties to his 9-year-old. C’mon man, indeed.
- Filed Under:
- Monday Night Countdown
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts