- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
49ers’ Dan Skuta Hates Shoes, Socks And The Cardinals, In That Order
I don’t care what anyone says: this is my favorite NFL highlight of the day. Ironically, this is Skuta’s return after being on the IR with a foot injury. This may explain his hatred of shoes.
Niners lead Cardinals 17-7 with less than four minutes to go in the third quarter. Meanwhile, New Orleans is leading Tampa Bay 42-17, meaning the Cardinals are cooked, playoff-wise, no matter what they do today.
UPDATE: 49ers win 20-17, with winning field goal set up by this pretty incredible catch by Quinton Patton.
— Michael Chow (@photochowder) December 30, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts