- You're So Vein: Tour de France Rider Posts Leg Selfie, Causes Uproar
- Yet Another Ridiculously Awesome Zlatan Ibrahimović Goal
- Stephen A. Smith Issues Apology On Monday Morning's First Take
- LeBron Can't Even Pick His Own Number Without Controversy
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
49ers’ Dan Skuta Hates Shoes, Socks And The Cardinals, In That Order
I don’t care what anyone says: this is my favorite NFL highlight of the day. Ironically, this is Skuta’s return after being on the IR with a foot injury. This may explain his hatred of shoes.
Niners lead Cardinals 17-7 with less than four minutes to go in the third quarter. Meanwhile, New Orleans is leading Tampa Bay 42-17, meaning the Cardinals are cooked, playoff-wise, no matter what they do today.
UPDATE: 49ers win 20-17, with winning field goal set up by this pretty incredible catch by Quinton Patton.
— Michael Chow (@photochowder) December 30, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- Richard Sherman Drops Millions on Mega Mansion