- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
49ers’ Dan Skuta Hates Shoes, Socks And The Cardinals, In That Order
I don’t care what anyone says: this is my favorite NFL highlight of the day. Ironically, this is Skuta’s return after being on the IR with a foot injury. This may explain his hatred of shoes.
Niners lead Cardinals 17-7 with less than four minutes to go in the third quarter. Meanwhile, New Orleans is leading Tampa Bay 42-17, meaning the Cardinals are cooked, playoff-wise, no matter what they do today.
UPDATE: 49ers win 20-17, with winning field goal set up by this pretty incredible catch by Quinton Patton.
— Michael Chow (@photochowder) December 30, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story