- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
49ers’ Dan Skuta Hates Shoes, Socks And The Cardinals, In That Order
I don’t care what anyone says: this is my favorite NFL highlight of the day. Ironically, this is Skuta’s return after being on the IR with a foot injury. This may explain his hatred of shoes.
Niners lead Cardinals 17-7 with less than four minutes to go in the third quarter. Meanwhile, New Orleans is leading Tampa Bay 42-17, meaning the Cardinals are cooked, playoff-wise, no matter what they do today.
UPDATE: 49ers win 20-17, with winning field goal set up by this pretty incredible catch by Quinton Patton.
— Michael Chow (@photochowder) December 30, 2013
- Filed Under:
- san francisco 49ers
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?