- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- Fantasy Hoops: Why Not Make The Bucks Your Main Squeeze This Week?
- ESPN To Combine All Non-Bullshit Entities Into New Unit Called 'Exit 31'
- Here's A Photo Of Tony Romo Rooting For Duke
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
49ers’ Vernon Davis Leaves Game With Concussion, Will Not Return
The 49ers lost another receiving threat for who knows how long when tight end Vernon Davis left the Panthers game with a concussion in the first half today. He walked to the locker room just before halftime, and when the teams returned to the field it was announced by Fox Sports that Davis would not return.
Vernon Davis being evaluated for a concussion, according to the Fox broadcast
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) November 10, 2013
49ers had excellent health coming out of the bye; Vernon Davis, Eric Reid, Ray McDonald and Garrett Celek have been hurt so far.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) November 10, 2013
It’s the second concussion for Davis in less than a year.
UPDATE: 49ers safety Eric Reid also has a concussion.
UPDATE: Panthers win, 10-9.
Hey, it’s the GOLDEN STATE Warriors …
— Jordan Ramirez (@JRAM_91) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Trainer Robert Garcia Spills Marcos Maidana secrets
- Marcos Maidana Drops Jaws
- Tyson Fury Returns to the Ring
- Does Ruslan Provodnikov Strike Fear In Juan Manuel Marquez?