- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Frank Caliendo As Jon Gruden Vs. Jon Gruden In Jon Gruden's QB
- Minor League Hockey Player Gives Stick To Young Fan, Makes World A Better Place
- Doc Ellis Explains The Long, Amazing Legacy Of Cheating In Baseball
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
49ers’ Vernon Davis Leaves Game With Concussion, Will Not Return
The 49ers lost another receiving threat for who knows how long when tight end Vernon Davis left the Panthers game with a concussion in the first half today. He walked to the locker room just before halftime, and when the teams returned to the field it was announced by Fox Sports that Davis would not return.
Vernon Davis being evaluated for a concussion, according to the Fox broadcast
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) November 10, 2013
49ers had excellent health coming out of the bye; Vernon Davis, Eric Reid, Ray McDonald and Garrett Celek have been hurt so far.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) November 10, 2013
It’s the second concussion for Davis in less than a year.
UPDATE: 49ers safety Eric Reid also has a concussion.
UPDATE: Panthers win, 10-9.
Hey, it’s the GOLDEN STATE Warriors …
— Jordan Ramirez (@JRAM_91) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story