- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
49ers’ Vernon Davis Leaves Game With Concussion, Will Not Return
The 49ers lost another receiving threat for who knows how long when tight end Vernon Davis left the Panthers game with a concussion in the first half today. He walked to the locker room just before halftime, and when the teams returned to the field it was announced by Fox Sports that Davis would not return.
Vernon Davis being evaluated for a concussion, according to the Fox broadcast
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) November 10, 2013
49ers had excellent health coming out of the bye; Vernon Davis, Eric Reid, Ray McDonald and Garrett Celek have been hurt so far.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) November 10, 2013
It’s the second concussion for Davis in less than a year.
UPDATE: 49ers safety Eric Reid also has a concussion.
UPDATE: Panthers win, 10-9.
Hey, it’s the GOLDEN STATE Warriors …
— Jordan Ramirez (@JRAM_91) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters