- Stephen A. Smith Goes Off On Steelers Running Backs For Their Weed Bust
- TBT: That Time The Super Bowl Halftime Show Was A Magician
- We Did A Terrible Job Lip Reading That Little League Coach's Moving Speech
- Holy Crap Ernie Johnson Does A Spot-On Shaq Impression
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
49ers’ Vernon Davis Leaves Game With Concussion, Will Not Return
The 49ers lost another receiving threat for who knows how long when tight end Vernon Davis left the Panthers game with a concussion in the first half today. He walked to the locker room just before halftime, and when the teams returned to the field it was announced by Fox Sports that Davis would not return.
Vernon Davis being evaluated for a concussion, according to the Fox broadcast
— Jason La Canfora (@JasonLaCanfora) November 10, 2013
49ers had excellent health coming out of the bye; Vernon Davis, Eric Reid, Ray McDonald and Garrett Celek have been hurt so far.
— Matt Barrows (@mattbarrows) November 10, 2013
It’s the second concussion for Davis in less than a year.
UPDATE: 49ers safety Eric Reid also has a concussion.
UPDATE: Panthers win, 10-9.
Hey, it’s the GOLDEN STATE Warriors …
— Jordan Ramirez (@JRAM_91) November 11, 2013
- Filed Under:
- Vernon Davis
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts