- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
58-Year-Old Broncos Head Coach John Fox Might Have Just Suffered A Heart Attack
While enjoying the Broncos bye week on a Charlotte, North Carolina-area golf course, Coach Fox felt light-headed, and was rushed to a hospital with heart attack-like symptoms.
Broncos believe that even with HC John Fox suffering a suspected heart attack, he should be OK.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 2, 2013
The Denver Broncos director of media relations has just confirmed that what the father of four experienced was, in fact, not a heart attack.
Talked to Coach Fox a few minutes ago. Did not have a heart attack. Is in good spirits and undergoing additional testing at hospital.
— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 2, 2013
The Broncos are scheduled to face the Chargers on November 10th.
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Cavaliers' Andrew Bynum Suspended For Scandalous Affair?!
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement