- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Running Backs And Fullbacks
- Johnny Manziel's Nissan Commercial Converted To A Horror Film Trailer
- Check Out Daniela Ospina, Wife Of New Real Madrid Star, James Rodriguez
- Manchester United Unveils New Away Kits, Chevy Logo Still Too Goddamn Big
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
58-Year-Old Broncos Head Coach John Fox Might Have Just Suffered A Heart Attack
While enjoying the Broncos bye week on a Charlotte, North Carolina-area golf course, Coach Fox felt light-headed, and was rushed to a hospital with heart attack-like symptoms.
Broncos believe that even with HC John Fox suffering a suspected heart attack, he should be OK.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 2, 2013
The Denver Broncos director of media relations has just confirmed that what the father of four experienced was, in fact, not a heart attack.
Talked to Coach Fox a few minutes ago. Did not have a heart attack. Is in good spirits and undergoing additional testing at hospital.
— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 2, 2013
The Broncos are scheduled to face the Chargers on November 10th.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts