- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
58-Year-Old Broncos Head Coach John Fox Might Have Just Suffered A Heart Attack
While enjoying the Broncos bye week on a Charlotte, North Carolina-area golf course, Coach Fox felt light-headed, and was rushed to a hospital with heart attack-like symptoms.
Broncos believe that even with HC John Fox suffering a suspected heart attack, he should be OK.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 2, 2013
The Denver Broncos director of media relations has just confirmed that what the father of four experienced was, in fact, not a heart attack.
Talked to Coach Fox a few minutes ago. Did not have a heart attack. Is in good spirits and undergoing additional testing at hospital.
— Patrick Smyth (@psmyth12) November 2, 2013
The Broncos are scheduled to face the Chargers on November 10th.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story