- 8 Players To Sell High After Your Fantasy Football Draft
- NFL Finally Delivers News: Josh Gordon's One Year Suspension Upheld
- UH-OH: John Rocker Going On Survivor With A Gay Couple
- Preliminary Deal Reached For $410 Million Soccer Stadium In Las Vegas
- Brett Favre Talks Returning To Green Bay, No Regrets About NFL Career
7-Year-Old Jets Fan Verbally Accosts An Adult Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fan
Sunday’s Jets/Bucs game was ugly. So much so, that the sweet, little children in attendance adopted the demeanor of drunk, north Jersey fire fighters. Who’re we kidding: Jets fans are angry and obnoxious as soon as they hatch out of their nasty little eggs.
Eggs incubated in the colon of Sopranos star and Bensonhurst native, Steve Shcirippa.
H/T ESPN 1100
- 40-Year-Old Hot Mom Nabs Saints Cheerleader Job
- The Evolution of NFL Logos Through the Years
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy