- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
7-Year-Old Jets Fan Verbally Accosts An Adult Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fan
Sunday’s Jets/Bucs game was ugly. So much so, that the sweet, little children in attendance adopted the demeanor of drunk, north Jersey fire fighters. Who’re we kidding: Jets fans are angry and obnoxious as soon as they hatch out of their nasty little eggs.
Eggs incubated in the colon of Sopranos star and Bensonhurst native, Steve Shcirippa.
H/T ESPN 1100
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts