- Sorry Warriors Fans, But Plans For This New Waterfront Arena Have Been Scrapped
- Did Gilbert Arenas Win $100,000 Betting On 'His' Washington Wizards?
- This Is Why You Should Always Give A Foul Ball To A Kid (VIDEO)
- The Indiana Pacers And Their Fans Deserve Each Other
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
7-Year-Old Jets Fan Verbally Accosts An Adult Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fan
Sunday’s Jets/Bucs game was ugly. So much so, that the sweet, little children in attendance adopted the demeanor of drunk, north Jersey fire fighters. Who’re we kidding: Jets fans are angry and obnoxious as soon as they hatch out of their nasty little eggs.
Eggs incubated in the colon of Sopranos star and Bensonhurst native, Steve Shcirippa.
H/T ESPN 1100
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story