- The Vikings Are The Most Dysfunctional NFL Franchise Of This Century
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- ESPN: Ray Rice Scandal Was A Case Of "Misdirection" And "Scant Investigation"
- We Thought Ticketmaster Was Screwing Us, But Now We Know It
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
7-Year-Old Jets Fan Verbally Accosts An Adult Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fan
Sunday’s Jets/Bucs game was ugly. So much so, that the sweet, little children in attendance adopted the demeanor of drunk, north Jersey fire fighters. Who’re we kidding: Jets fans are angry and obnoxious as soon as they hatch out of their nasty little eggs.
Eggs incubated in the colon of Sopranos star and Bensonhurst native, Steve Shcirippa.
H/T ESPN 1100
- KO of the Week: Palomino v Macaco
- Tom Brady Admits Weird Relationship Behavior
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters