- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- You're Drafting Rashad Jennings Way Too Late
- This Is Totally Your Year: An Overly Optimistic Preview Of The 2014-15 NFL Season
- The 13 Best Moments From Eli Manning's Epic Reddit AMA
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
7-Year-Old Jets Fan Verbally Accosts An Adult Tampa Bay Buccaneers Fan
Sunday’s Jets/Bucs game was ugly. So much so, that the sweet, little children in attendance adopted the demeanor of drunk, north Jersey fire fighters. Who’re we kidding: Jets fans are angry and obnoxious as soon as they hatch out of their nasty little eggs.
Eggs incubated in the colon of Sopranos star and Bensonhurst native, Steve Shcirippa.
H/T ESPN 1100
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Michelle Nicolini Joins Legacy Fighting Championship