- Colbert Addresses Sean Hannity's Belt Whipping Adrian Peterson Defense
- Howard Stern Dude Interrupts Goodell Press Conference: 'Don't Take Me To An Elevator!'
- SNY Host Blasts Jeter As A Clown Fraud For Doing Gatorade Commercial
- The Best Running Backs To Snag Off The Waiver Wire This Week
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Hilarious NFL Free Agent Christmas With Hungry Defensive Tackle Spice Adams
Former Bears defensive tackle Anthony “Spice” Adams is a large, funny man without a job. He’s the brains behind “Basketball Is My First Love,” “Stuff NFL Free Agents Say,” a host of other videos, and now, “A Free Agent Christmas.”
It takes a bit to get going, but you can’t help but feel bad for the dude while cracking up at the same time. Sign this man, someone.
Dude really likes his bacon.
- Top 10 Pound for Pound Fighters
- 10 Hottest Moms in the Sports World
- Christy Mack, War Machine and Why the Internet Blames Women for Domestic Violence
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC