- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Colin Cowherd Goes Off On Callers Over Kobe Bryant, Lakers: 'They're Done'
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- Controversy Over: Colt McCoy Will Start For Washington Next Week If RGIII Can't Go
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Hilarious NFL Free Agent Christmas With Hungry Defensive Tackle Spice Adams
Former Bears defensive tackle Anthony “Spice” Adams is a large, funny man without a job. He’s the brains behind “Basketball Is My First Love,” “Stuff NFL Free Agents Say,” a host of other videos, and now, “A Free Agent Christmas.”
It takes a bit to get going, but you can’t help but feel bad for the dude while cracking up at the same time. Sign this man, someone.
Dude really likes his bacon.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts