- TOP 13 DUNKS OF 2013-14: Nevada's Deonte Burton Dropped A Yammer
- APOCALYPSE?: A Sports Commissioner Admitted A Mistake And Made Up For It
- Chelsea Handler Claims To Have Talked A Lot Of Shit To A-Rod's Face
- Kirk Cousins Said He'd Welcome Gay Teammate Because 'Nobody's Perfect'
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A Hilarious NFL Free Agent Christmas With Hungry Defensive Tackle Spice Adams
Former Bears defensive tackle Anthony “Spice” Adams is a large, funny man without a job. He’s the brains behind “Basketball Is My First Love,” “Stuff NFL Free Agents Say,” a host of other videos, and now, “A Free Agent Christmas.”
It takes a bit to get going, but you can’t help but feel bad for the dude while cracking up at the same time. Sign this man, someone.
Dude really likes his bacon.
- Jim Harbaugh Wearing Out His Welcome in SF?
- NFL Breaks 65-Year-Old Scoring Record in 2013
- Peyton Manning's Record Vs. Every NFL Team
- Legacy Lost: Patriots Overmatched by Manning and the Denver Broncos