- Your NFL TV Viewing Maps For Today, Including The Game That No One Wanted
- How Does Rex Ryan Still Have A Job?
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 7 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Al Jefferson In 2K15: Worst Voiceover Ever?
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Ref Threw His Flag 31 Yards Last Night During The Jags-Bears Game
An NFL penalty flag weighs 1.9 ounces. A football weighs about 14 ounces. To throw a penalty flag 31 yards is like throwing an ornately wrapped golf ball from home to second. Talk about throwing the flag at the spot of the foul — the back judge clearly thought he saw some holding back at the line of scrimmage and wasted no time asserting himself, even though those calls are typically made by someone less than 100 feet away from the play.
[H/T Extra Mustard]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts