- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
A Ref Threw His Flag 31 Yards Last Night During The Jags-Bears Game
An NFL penalty flag weighs 1.9 ounces. A football weighs about 14 ounces. To throw a penalty flag 31 yards is like throwing an ornately wrapped golf ball from home to second. Talk about throwing the flag at the spot of the foul — the back judge clearly thought he saw some holding back at the line of scrimmage and wasted no time asserting himself, even though those calls are typically made by someone less than 100 feet away from the play.
[H/T Extra Mustard]
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'