- Jason Whitlock Explains Why The Seahawks Might Think Russell Wilson 'Isn't Black Enough'
- The Good, The Bad, And The Unsettling About Kevin Love's Role On The New-Look Cavs
- Royals Tried To Bribe 'Marlins Man' To Move From Seat Behind Home Plate, Failed
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 FLEX Rankings, Starts & Sits
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
A Ref Threw His Flag 31 Yards Last Night During The Jags-Bears Game
An NFL penalty flag weighs 1.9 ounces. A football weighs about 14 ounces. To throw a penalty flag 31 yards is like throwing an ornately wrapped golf ball from home to second. Talk about throwing the flag at the spot of the foul — the back judge clearly thought he saw some holding back at the line of scrimmage and wasted no time asserting himself, even though those calls are typically made by someone less than 100 feet away from the play.
[H/T Extra Mustard]
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts