- Team USA Stares Blankly As New Zealand Team Performs Ceremonial Haka Dance
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Derek Carr Avenges His Brother's NFL Death By Replacing Matt Schaub As Raiders QB
- Calif. High School Dumps Arab Mascot 'The Arab' Amid Outcry
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A World In Which Mark Sanchez Wins Games, Gingers Win Super Bowls, And Punters Reign Supreme
You simply enter which team beat which, and who the Winning Star Player was, as well as the Losing Star Player. Of course, there is no Realism Detector, so I was able to create wonderful columns like these.
Of course, once upon a time, this actually kinda happened.
Still, let’s try something that could actually happen this year. How about a Super Bowl prediction?
Hey, don’t steal these, Woody Paige!
- Steve Largent Shares Details of Letting Jerry Rice Wear No. 80
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap
- Top 10: The Best Title Fights