- Is A Kobe Bryant Trade On The Horizon? A Few Rumored Scenarios...
- Way Too Early Top 10 Starting Pitchers for 2015 Fantasy Baseball
- Grading ESPN's 4 Worst Fantasy Projections For Week 9
- Jerry Jones Is Going To Get Tony Romo Killed
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
A World In Which Mark Sanchez Wins Games, Gingers Win Super Bowls, And Punters Reign Supreme
You simply enter which team beat which, and who the Winning Star Player was, as well as the Losing Star Player. Of course, there is no Realism Detector, so I was able to create wonderful columns like these.
Of course, once upon a time, this actually kinda happened.
Still, let’s try something that could actually happen this year. How about a Super Bowl prediction?
Hey, don’t steal these, Woody Paige!
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts