- Our NBA Power Rankings: Once Again, Everyone Is Underestimating The Spurs
- U.S. Men Smashed The 4x400 Relay Record, Reportedly Received 'Love' Afterwards
- Minnesota Representative's Racist NBA Tweet Leaves A Big Mess
- Oh ... Oh No. Here's The Helmet An Arena League Team Will Be Wearing This Season
- Florida Basketball 'Chasing Greatness' In The Season's Stretch Run
A World In Which Mark Sanchez Wins Games, Gingers Win Super Bowls, And Punters Reign Supreme
You simply enter which team beat which, and who the Winning Star Player was, as well as the Losing Star Player. Of course, there is no Realism Detector, so I was able to create wonderful columns like these.
Of course, once upon a time, this actually kinda happened.
Still, let’s try something that could actually happen this year. How about a Super Bowl prediction?
Hey, don’t steal these, Woody Paige!
- 15 Hottest Daughters of Professional Athletes
- Real Basketball Wives That Cheated On Their Ballers
- Dez Bryant Releases Shocking Statement
- Which Golfer Has This Sick California Mansion?