- Jack White Doing His Best To Look Miserable At The Cubs Game
- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Quarterbacks
- Tour de France: Thomas Voeckler Stops To Yell At Hecklers, Finishes Second
- FANTASY FOOTBALL: AFC East Preview & Sleepers
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
A World In Which Mark Sanchez Wins Games, Gingers Win Super Bowls, And Punters Reign Supreme
You simply enter which team beat which, and who the Winning Star Player was, as well as the Losing Star Player. Of course, there is no Realism Detector, so I was able to create wonderful columns like these.
Of course, once upon a time, this actually kinda happened.
Still, let’s try something that could actually happen this year. How about a Super Bowl prediction?
Hey, don’t steal these, Woody Paige!
- Octagon Fight Spills Over to the Street
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Tyrone Spong Makes Debut With a K.O.
- Damon Martin Joins Press Row