- Michael Sam Locked Up An NFL Roster Spot With An Outstanding Final Preseason Game
- Bob Arum: Pacquiao Mayweather Fight Going To Happen In 2015
- Report Says Rob Ford Once Made His Football Team Roll Around In Goose Crap
- Disguised Nick Foles Catches Fantasy Drafters Not Drafting Nick Foles
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
A World In Which Mark Sanchez Wins Games, Gingers Win Super Bowls, And Punters Reign Supreme
You simply enter which team beat which, and who the Winning Star Player was, as well as the Losing Star Player. Of course, there is no Realism Detector, so I was able to create wonderful columns like these.
Of course, once upon a time, this actually kinda happened.
Still, let’s try something that could actually happen this year. How about a Super Bowl prediction?
Hey, don’t steal these, Woody Paige!
- 'Harry Potter' Actor and MMA Fighter Found Dead
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- Jon Lester Admits His Problems with Living in Oakland
- Rampage Jackson will Fight Rematch with King Mo