- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Well, Aaron Hernandez, At Least Snoop Dogg Still Supports You
Ah, to be charged with first-degree murder. Your employer dumps you, your friends turn on you, the sheriff won’t let you get married (in order to subvert the legal system), and your life generally sucks. Perhaps not for good reason, as you are innocent until proven guilty. But when judges are calling the case against you “very, very strong,” it’s hard to see things differently.
Luckily for Aaron Hernandez, not everyone has abandoned him. He’s still got at least one very high profile supporter in Snoop “Lion” Dogg, who posted this old photo and accompanying message to his Instagram yesterday:
Just curious, Snoop: Did you send out a similar message to the family of Odin Lloyd? A quick glance of your Instagram page shows you did not. Interesting. I would have expected something better from a man who claims to be all about peace and love nowadays, but maybe that was just the weed talking. Yeah, the weed talking.
- Jon Jones Forced to Withdraw from UFC 178
- San Francisco 49ers the Most Hated Team in the US?
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Cheerleader Dances Through Laughable Wardrobe Mishap