- The World Cup Draw Host Was A Brazilian Actress/Model That Looks Like This
- A TV Station Confused Nelson Mandela With A-Rod
- Magic Johnson Discussing His Pre-HIV Sex Life With Oprah Is Unnerving
- Who Deserves The Heisman More: Jameis Winston Or 'Red Lightning'?
- Column: Because Of Messi, Cristiano Ronaldo For Golden Ball
Aaron Hernandez Wrote A Letter From Prison Proclaiming His Innocence
TMZ Sports got a hold of a letter than Aaron Hernandez sent to a penpal from prison. Hernandez proclaims his innocence in the letter and says that this is all part of God’s plan. He asked for it not be released on social media, but I guess his friend must have missed that part.
Here’s the letter:
I’d say that’s case closed on this one. Let the man out of jail. He says he didn’t do it and I don’t know why he’d lie. Speaking of lying, maybe Aaron should take some lessons from Ryan Braun before the trial starts if he’d like to see the sun again.
- The Least Classy Fans in Football
- Aaron Hernandez Paid $6 Million in Jail
- Video: Alex Ariza on Freddie Roach Incident
- 5 NBA Players Falling From Glory