- The 10 Wackest Sports-Related Moves Of 2013
- It Sounds Like Both RGIII And Mike Shanahan Are Done For The Season [UPDATED]
- This New Billiards Game For PS4 Looks Terrifyingly Real
- College Basketball Top 25: A Lot Of Good Teams Got Dunked On Last Week
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Aaron Hernandez Wrote A Letter From Prison Proclaiming His Innocence
TMZ Sports got a hold of a letter than Aaron Hernandez sent to a penpal from prison. Hernandez proclaims his innocence in the letter and says that this is all part of God’s plan. He asked for it not be released on social media, but I guess his friend must have missed that part.
Here’s the letter:
I’d say that’s case closed on this one. Let the man out of jail. He says he didn’t do it and I don’t know why he’d lie. Speaking of lying, maybe Aaron should take some lessons from Ryan Braun before the trial starts if he’d like to see the sun again.
- Cleverly To Continue Career At Cruiserweight
- Johnny Manziel's Tattoo with Drake
- Manny Pacquiao Facing Tax Problems in the U.S. Too?
- The Top Fantasy Sleepers in the NFL