- The LFL Continues Its Quest To Be The Favorite Sport Of Douchebags
- Three Bizarre Sports From The Commonwealth Games
- Judge Rules Against Donald Sterling, Allows Sale Of Clippers To Steve Ballmer
- Point-Counterpoint: David Ortiz's Showboating Bat Flip Vs. The Rays
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Hernandez Wrote A Letter From Prison Proclaiming His Innocence
TMZ Sports got a hold of a letter than Aaron Hernandez sent to a penpal from prison. Hernandez proclaims his innocence in the letter and says that this is all part of God’s plan. He asked for it not be released on social media, but I guess his friend must have missed that part.
Here’s the letter:
I’d say that’s case closed on this one. Let the man out of jail. He says he didn’t do it and I don’t know why he’d lie. Speaking of lying, maybe Aaron should take some lessons from Ryan Braun before the trial starts if he’d like to see the sun again.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts