- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Aaron Hernandez Wrote A Letter From Prison Proclaiming His Innocence
TMZ Sports got a hold of a letter than Aaron Hernandez sent to a penpal from prison. Hernandez proclaims his innocence in the letter and says that this is all part of God’s plan. He asked for it not be released on social media, but I guess his friend must have missed that part.
Here’s the letter:
I’d say that’s case closed on this one. Let the man out of jail. He says he didn’t do it and I don’t know why he’d lie. Speaking of lying, maybe Aaron should take some lessons from Ryan Braun before the trial starts if he’d like to see the sun again.
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story