- FANTASY FOOTBALL: Week 8 QB Rankings, Starts & Sleepers
- Hunter Pence Making World More Educated, One Library Book At A Time
- Your Comprehensive Guide To Giants-Royals World Series Intangibles
- KICKERS HAVE ALL THE FUN: Pornstar Tells Excellent Sebastian Janikowski Story
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Aaron Hernandez Wrote A Letter From Prison Proclaiming His Innocence
TMZ Sports got a hold of a letter than Aaron Hernandez sent to a penpal from prison. Hernandez proclaims his innocence in the letter and says that this is all part of God’s plan. He asked for it not be released on social media, but I guess his friend must have missed that part.
Here’s the letter:
I’d say that’s case closed on this one. Let the man out of jail. He says he didn’t do it and I don’t know why he’d lie. Speaking of lying, maybe Aaron should take some lessons from Ryan Braun before the trial starts if he’d like to see the sun again.
- The Ridiculous Way Rajon Rondo Might Have Broken His Hand
- Bella Talks Cena Relationship
- Backstage News On WWE Protecting Cena and Orton
- Stacy Keibler Looking AMAZING on All Fours