- NFL Week 15 Power Rankings: The Seahawks Are Still In First
- ESPN Staffers Do Impressions Of Dickie V For His 35-Year Anniversary
- KC TV Sports Anchor Pretty Clearly Calls KU The 'Gayhawks', Now Claims He Didn't Say It
- Fantasy NBA: Kobe Is Back, Plus Gay-Vasquez Trade Reaction
- Former Rutgers Player Sues Over Ex-Basketball Coach Rice's Behavior
Aaron Rodgers’ Championship Belt Celebration Put To Good Use In Atlanta
Aaron Rodgers had himself quite the game last night against the Atlanta Falcons: 31 for 36 for 366 yards and three touchdowns (he also ran for a score) in a Packers rout. So it was no surprise that his “championship belt” celebration made an appearance.
The dance, which consists of Rodgers strapping on an imaginary championship belt (whether it’s a boxer’s belt or a wrestler’s belt remains unclear) has been featured heavily this season. Last night, though, it was done with a little more ferocity than usual.
“This probably was my best performance — the stage we were on, the importance of this game,” Rodgers said. “It was a good night.”
Here’s the celebration in action (gif via Mocksession).
- A Long, Painful Journey From Pacquiao To Marquez
- Shane Battier Discuses Future Female NBA Players
- 24 Hilariously Unfortunate Names In Sports
- Bradley Speaks On Showdown With Mayweather