- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Rodgers’ Championship Belt Celebration Put To Good Use In Atlanta
Aaron Rodgers had himself quite the game last night against the Atlanta Falcons: 31 for 36 for 366 yards and three touchdowns (he also ran for a score) in a Packers rout. So it was no surprise that his “championship belt” celebration made an appearance.
The dance, which consists of Rodgers strapping on an imaginary championship belt (whether it’s a boxer’s belt or a wrestler’s belt remains unclear) has been featured heavily this season. Last night, though, it was done with a little more ferocity than usual.
“This probably was my best performance — the stage we were on, the importance of this game,” Rodgers said. “It was a good night.”
Here’s the celebration in action (gif via Mocksession).
- Miller vs Diaz Feud Is Getting Nastier
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ
- Provodnikov's Falling Star