- Pretty Much Screwed: Why Your Team Won't Win The 2014 NBA Championship
- Here's How You Improve Golf's TV Ratings: More Mind-Blowing Trick Shots
- Best Job In Sports? Probably Michelle Jenneke's Butt-Masseuser
- A Formula 1 Pit Stop In 1950 Vs. Today's Is Pretty Damn Cool
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Aaron Rodgers’ Championship Belt Celebration Put To Good Use In Atlanta
Aaron Rodgers had himself quite the game last night against the Atlanta Falcons: 31 for 36 for 366 yards and three touchdowns (he also ran for a score) in a Packers rout. So it was no surprise that his “championship belt” celebration made an appearance.
The dance, which consists of Rodgers strapping on an imaginary championship belt (whether it’s a boxer’s belt or a wrestler’s belt remains unclear) has been featured heavily this season. Last night, though, it was done with a little more ferocity than usual.
“This probably was my best performance — the stage we were on, the importance of this game,” Rodgers said. “It was a good night.”
Here’s the celebration in action (gif via Mocksession).
- Teila Tuli Heartbroken 20 Years After UFC
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.