- IS CLIFF LEE DONE?: MLB Trade Deadline Deals, Injuries, Tidbits And Trends
- Golfer Dustin Johnson Suspended Six Months For Positive Cocaine Test
- Jonny Gomes' Last Words As A Member Of The Red Sox: 'Boston Strong'
- Madden 15 Cornerback Rankings Upset Puts Sherman-Peterson Beef To Rest
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Rodgers’ Championship Belt Celebration Put To Good Use In Atlanta
Aaron Rodgers had himself quite the game last night against the Atlanta Falcons: 31 for 36 for 366 yards and three touchdowns (he also ran for a score) in a Packers rout. So it was no surprise that his “championship belt” celebration made an appearance.
The dance, which consists of Rodgers strapping on an imaginary championship belt (whether it’s a boxer’s belt or a wrestler’s belt remains unclear) has been featured heavily this season. Last night, though, it was done with a little more ferocity than usual.
“This probably was my best performance — the stage we were on, the importance of this game,” Rodgers said. “It was a good night.”
Here’s the celebration in action (gif via Mocksession).
- B.J. Penn Was Called "The Prodigy" for a Reason
- Dana White Speaks On Firing Chael Sonnen
- Soccer Kick and Knee Combo is KO of the Week
- Buffalo Bills Sammy Watkins Stuns with His Impressive Abilities