- SPORTSGRID ORIGINAL: The Future Of The Knicks (As Told By An 8-Year-Old)
- Colbert Interviewed John Calipari Amidst A Show About Cockfighting
- Today In Bolivian Soccer ... A G-G-G-G-Ghost?! (VIDEO)
- The NCAA's Talking Bench Sounds Like A Prison Inmate On The Prowl
- Notre Dame's Everett Golson Excited To Return After 2013 Suspension
Aaron Rodgers’ Championship Belt Celebration Put To Good Use In Atlanta
Aaron Rodgers had himself quite the game last night against the Atlanta Falcons: 31 for 36 for 366 yards and three touchdowns (he also ran for a score) in a Packers rout. So it was no surprise that his “championship belt” celebration made an appearance.
The dance, which consists of Rodgers strapping on an imaginary championship belt (whether it’s a boxer’s belt or a wrestler’s belt remains unclear) has been featured heavily this season. Last night, though, it was done with a little more ferocity than usual.
“This probably was my best performance — the stage we were on, the importance of this game,” Rodgers said. “It was a good night.”
Here’s the celebration in action (gif via Mocksession).
- Sugar Ray Leonard Touts Floyd Mayweather Jr.'s Success
- Abdusalamov's Family Sues NYAC For $100 Million
- Marcos Maidana Gets Ready for Floyd Mayweather Jr.
- Cassius Clay vs. Sonny Liston: The Real Story