- WEEK 3 NFL POWER RANKINGS: We Definitively Know The 6 Best Teams In Football
- Everyone Keeps Talking About Adrian Peterson's Unsettlingly Strong Handshake
- Injuries to Green, Charles & RGIII Exact Their Toll
- The Colombian Women's Cycling Team Uniforms Are Not Really NSFW
- Manning, Elway Dispute Suggestion That Wes Welker's Suspension Was A Shocker
Aaron Rodgers Is Out: May Be Fractured Collarbone, Says One Report. Which Means The Packers Are Pretty Much Screwed
That squeaking sound you heard during MNF was the air leaking out of the Packers’ season. Aaron Rodgers walked to the locker room with an apparent shoulder injury in the first quarter of the tilt with the Bears: it happened on a sack by Bears defensive end Shea McClellin, and the injury which the Bears Radio Network sideline reporter said was a fractured collarbone (see below). Rodgers left the game and will not return, but it should be noted that when he returned to the sideline in sweat clothes, he was waving to the crowd with his right (throwing) arm.
— Jason Wilde (@jasonjwilde) November 5, 2013
If you look at this screencap long enough, you can hear Packers fans crying. pic.twitter.com/fZGjoZ1g2Y
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) November 5, 2013
Here’s Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel disagreeing with me that the Packers are doomed.
And … the Bears just scored and lead 24-20 at the end of the third quarter. And Gruden is now talking about catch radius. Serenity Now.
Anyway, there’s always this …
QB Matt Flynn, whom Buffalo released today, would have to pass through waivers before he could sign with GB or any other team.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 5, 2013
Or … this? NOOO.
You don’t want to see the texts Brett Favre is sending Mike McCarthy to let him know he’s ready.
— Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli) November 5, 2013
(GIF via @BuzzFeedSports)
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Top 10 Most Gruesome MMA Leg Injuries
- MMA Fans Protest Over Brock Lesnar
- MMA's Top 10 Stick-And-Ball Crossovers
- Savage Punishment for Laying Hands on Referee