- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Aaron Rodgers Is Out: May Be Fractured Collarbone, Says One Report. Which Means The Packers Are Pretty Much Screwed
That squeaking sound you heard during MNF was the air leaking out of the Packers’ season. Aaron Rodgers walked to the locker room with an apparent shoulder injury in the first quarter of the tilt with the Bears: it happened on a sack by Bears defensive end Shea McClellin, and the injury which the Bears Radio Network sideline reporter said was a fractured collarbone (see below). Rodgers left the game and will not return, but it should be noted that when he returned to the sideline in sweat clothes, he was waving to the crowd with his right (throwing) arm.
— Jason Wilde (@jasonjwilde) November 5, 2013
If you look at this screencap long enough, you can hear Packers fans crying. pic.twitter.com/fZGjoZ1g2Y
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) November 5, 2013
Here’s Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel disagreeing with me that the Packers are doomed.
And … the Bears just scored and lead 24-20 at the end of the third quarter. And Gruden is now talking about catch radius. Serenity Now.
Anyway, there’s always this …
QB Matt Flynn, whom Buffalo released today, would have to pass through waivers before he could sign with GB or any other team.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 5, 2013
Or … this? NOOO.
You don’t want to see the texts Brett Favre is sending Mike McCarthy to let him know he’s ready.
— Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli) November 5, 2013
(GIF via @BuzzFeedSports)
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts