- Madden 15 Player Ratings: Top 5 Offensive Linemen
- Jimmy Fallon's 'Late Night Superlatives': Tour de France Edition
- The NBA Needs To Consider Relocation To Seattle And Louisville, Not Expansion
- Power Ranking The Most Offensive Team Names In Sports History
- Georgia's Todd Gurley Gunning For 2,000 Yards This Season
Aaron Rodgers Is Out: May Be Fractured Collarbone, Says One Report. Which Means The Packers Are Pretty Much Screwed
That squeaking sound you heard during MNF was the air leaking out of the Packers’ season. Aaron Rodgers walked to the locker room with an apparent shoulder injury in the first quarter of the tilt with the Bears: it happened on a sack by Bears defensive end Shea McClellin, and the injury which the Bears Radio Network sideline reporter said was a fractured collarbone (see below). Rodgers left the game and will not return, but it should be noted that when he returned to the sideline in sweat clothes, he was waving to the crowd with his right (throwing) arm.
— Jason Wilde (@jasonjwilde) November 5, 2013
If you look at this screencap long enough, you can hear Packers fans crying. pic.twitter.com/fZGjoZ1g2Y
— World of Isaac (@WorldofIsaac) November 5, 2013
Here’s Bob McGinn of the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel disagreeing with me that the Packers are doomed.
And … the Bears just scored and lead 24-20 at the end of the third quarter. And Gruden is now talking about catch radius. Serenity Now.
Anyway, there’s always this …
QB Matt Flynn, whom Buffalo released today, would have to pass through waivers before he could sign with GB or any other team.
— Adam Schefter (@AdamSchefter) November 5, 2013
Or … this? NOOO.
You don’t want to see the texts Brett Favre is sending Mike McCarthy to let him know he’s ready.
— Tom Fornelli (@TomFornelli) November 5, 2013
(GIF via @BuzzFeedSports)
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Extreme Cliff Diving For The Insane
- Mehmen Destroys Gracie in Epic KO
- Fighting Hotties Land on Maxim's Hot 100 List
- Claudia Gadelha is UFC's First Strawweight Champ