- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Aaron Rodgers Surprises Girl With Spina Bifida, Sings Duet With Her, Is The Best
Aaron Rodgers will not perform on the field for the Green Bay Packers for quite some time. He broke his collarbone. So, here he is, performing a duet, and playing the guitar, with a girl with spina bifida. Her name is Kelly, and they’re playing at the Pabst Theater.
This was run by itsAaron.com and IndependenceFirst, “an organization run by and for the benefit of people who have disabilities.” Kudos to them.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts