- The Cardinals Are Ridiculously Good At Blocking Field Goal Attempts
- The Saints Are The Answer To Your Fantasy Football 'SOS'
- Cheap Shot On Nick Foles Started A Brawl In Philly-Washington Game
- Ray Lewis On Ray Rice: 'There Are Some Things You Can Cover Up'
- Reggie Bush's Comments On Disciplining Daughter Could Prompt Investigation
Aaron Rodgers Surprises Girl With Spina Bifida, Sings Duet With Her, Is The Best
Aaron Rodgers will not perform on the field for the Green Bay Packers for quite some time. He broke his collarbone. So, here he is, performing a duet, and playing the guitar, with a girl with spina bifida. Her name is Kelly, and they’re playing at the Pabst Theater.
This was run by itsAaron.com and IndependenceFirst, “an organization run by and for the benefit of people who have disabilities.” Kudos to them.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts