- ESPN Is The Distraction, Not Michael Sam
- Fantasy Football: Week 1 QB Rankings, Starts And Sleepers
- Just Kidding: Nebraska Wide Receiver's Behind-The-Back-Catch Is Already This Season's Best
- Grab Nick Foles, Watch For Tim Wright And Other Last Minute Draft Tips
- Tony Stewart: Kevin Ward Jr.'s Death Will Affect Me Forever
Aaron Rodgers Surprises Girl With Spina Bifida, Sings Duet With Her, Is The Best
Aaron Rodgers will not perform on the field for the Green Bay Packers for quite some time. He broke his collarbone. So, here he is, performing a duet, and playing the guitar, with a girl with spina bifida. Her name is Kelly, and they’re playing at the Pabst Theater.
This was run by itsAaron.com and IndependenceFirst, “an organization run by and for the benefit of people who have disabilities.” Kudos to them.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Seahawks QB Russell Wilson Files for Divorce
- The Top 10 Hottest NFL Draft WAGs
- Arlovski Speaks up on Klitschko Brothers and UFC Return
- New England Patriots Cheerleader's Final Auditions