- Hunter Pence Did Not Know That Kansas City Is In Missouri
- Jimbo Fisher Literally Can't Even With These Jameis Winston Questions
- ESPN The Magazine Puts Out Hit Piece On Kobe Bryant, Says He's 'Destroying' The Lakers From Within
- Peyton Manning Is Still Eight Touchdowns Behind Brett Favre, If You Include Pick-Sixes
- Browns Offensive Line Using Smarts, Scheme To Pave Way To Solid Start
Aaron Rodgers Surprises Girl With Spina Bifida, Sings Duet With Her, Is The Best
Aaron Rodgers will not perform on the field for the Green Bay Packers for quite some time. He broke his collarbone. So, here he is, performing a duet, and playing the guitar, with a girl with spina bifida. Her name is Kelly, and they’re playing at the Pabst Theater.
This was run by itsAaron.com and IndependenceFirst, “an organization run by and for the benefit of people who have disabilities.” Kudos to them.
- Filed Under:
- Aaron Rodgers
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts