- Belichick Not Impressed With Mike Golic's Bill Belichick Costume
- Real Steel Is Real: Fighting Robot League Could Be Just Around The Corner
- Andrew Luck Is A Top 5 Quarterback And Nobody's Impressed -- Why?
- Vegas Helps You Pick Week 9 Fantasy DSTs
- Ace Jon Lester Makes Pitch For Young Pal Fighting Cancer
Aaron Rodgers Does An Impression Of The Creepily Intense Things Kyle Vanden Bosch Whispers In His Ear After He Tackles Him
Aaron Rodgers appeared on Green Bay sports radio recently, and did a (hilarious) impression of the very fierce things Lions defensive lineman Kyle Vanden Bosch whispers in his ear when the two of them tango. Vanden Bosch, who creeped out America with the red contact lenses he wore in the Thanksgiving Day game against the Pack, looks (and sounds) like a pretty intense competitor.
- Danica Patrick Says She's Sick of Being Sexy
- So What Does Bill Belichick Think About Weed?
- Deion Sanders: Johnny Manziel Has 'Ghetto Tendencies'
- The Top 10 Worst Yankee Contracts